Darvel Juniors 2019/2020

Darvel legend

2 minutes ago, Ceejayar said:

Scottish on Saturday but unfortunately can’t make it due to family commitments. Great incentive running by the club and in particular the much maligned DL will see over a hundred travel to Vale Of Clyde. 

DL's gonny have the punters running tae Tollcross,bud? 😯  I don't want to be Captain Bringdown here but I've seen some of the Darvel troops and there's a distinct possibility that the KO may be delayed if you wait for them to arrive. :(

23 minutes ago, tommyboy said:

DL's gonny have the punters running tae Tollcross,bud? 😯  I don't want to be Captain Bringdown here but I've seen some of the Darvel troops and there's a distinct possibility that the KO may be delayed if you wait for them to arrive. :(

Sorry mate, you’ve lost me here🤷🏻‍♂️

Kemp scored some spectacular goals for Auchinleck, and if you can find the footage of the game check out his goal when we beat Glenafton at Loch Park last year in the League Cup, an absolute stunner. In a decent team that gives him licence to do just, and only that, that he'll always score goals. 

That's a great number for our away support. I won't be able to make it either unfortunately.

Good luck Darvel.
[emoji838][emoji836][emoji838]

Scottish on Saturday but unfortunately can’t make it due to family commitments. Great incentive running by the club and in particular the much maligned DL will see over a hundred travel to Vale Of Clyde. 

Darvel are delighted to announce the signing of Phil Johnstone, the ex Clydebank, Dumbarton, Airdrie, Stirling Albion and Clyde player will be a great a addition to the squad.
Darvel Manager Mick Kennedy was delighted to get Phil on board “ Phil is another great addition to the club, he’s a versatile player I have admired for a number of years. When signing players it’s important you have  the right characteristics to play for me and Phil has them in abundance, he’s also a great lad and will fit perfectly in to the squad. I would like to again thank the club for supporting me to bring Phil to Darvel“
Hows phil getting on at darvel? This threads went very quiet lately dont seem 2 be many posts

Mon the papers