Darvel Juniors 2019/2020

Darvel legend

Guest Mick Kennedy

Let’s put the rumours to bed.

The club identified Calvin as someone we  wanted to bring in, we agreed a deal with Auchinleck. We meet with Calvin and after that he agreed he wanted to come to Darvel after speaking to other clubs. 

We tried over the last couple of days to get everything tied up unfortunately it was dragging on and the club decided we had to move on. We informed Auchinleck and Calvin of this today.

Calvin is a great talent and a lovely lad and would have been a great addition to the club but unfortunately it’s not to be. I wish him all the best for the future and hopefully he finds somewhere to express and show his ability.

Also want to thank Auchinleck for there assistance with the deal, as expected where great to deal with and very professional. As I have said before being the best club in the country isn’t just bout winning trophies it’s how you conduct yourself in everything you do. That why they are a great club. 

Aw yous goons want to stick to your own thread. All this comedy gold is just to get the views up mate - the website owners said that if we hit over 200,000 views they will sponsor the galacticos [emoji386][emoji386][emoji386]

Who the f”*k is Calvin Kemp anyway?

And anyway Boswell you being a self proclaimed juniors journalist you should check that you have the right person/info - best place is company website and not on Pure & Banter

All my love the tea [emoji478] boy (aka Marvelous Marvel, Might Marvel)

MTV [emoji838][emoji836]️[emoji838]

1 minute ago, Darvel_Marvel said:

Aw yous goons want to stick to your own thread. All this comedy gold is just to get the views up mate - the website owners said that if we hit over 200,000 views they will sponsor the galacticos emoji386.pngemoji386.pngemoji386.png

Who the f”*k is Calvin Kemp anyway?

And anyway Boswell you being a self proclaimed juniors journalist you should check that you have the right person/info - best place is company website and not on Pure & Banter

All my love the tea emoji478.png boy (aka Marvelous Marvel, Might Marvel)

MTV emoji838.pngemoji836.pngemoji838.png

Aye right 🛎End

Comedy Gold & Classless🤫🤡🙊 

Just now, Darvel_Marvel said:

IMG_4836.jpg

Ayrshire Post Headlines emoji438.png

Self proclaimed juniors journalist (dubbed the mole) gets turned over by Marvellous Marvel on signing of Calvin Klein for the East Ayrshire Galacticos emoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.png

How did you turn me over ?

I suppose that Kempo , Mick & Talbot  were in on it too?

Give up 🤡 as you are now not only embarrassing yourself, your club and a top club of Talbot’s stature 

Give up 🤡 as you are now not only embarrassing yourself, your club and a top club of Talbot’s stature 

Look on the bright side you got a like from Noel Edmonds [emoji12]

Was you never told you shouldn’t believe everything you read. All things official from Darvel go via FB mate all the fans know that including myself (supporter/DL imposter) [emoji23]

Everyone from the club put it all over social media he had signed.
Mo Johnston moment haha

Give up [emoji1782] as you are now not only embarrassing yourself, your club and a top club of Talbot’s stature