Darvel Juniors 2019/2020

Darvel legend

If you are being serious for a minute in asking  me that question ........
I WOULD HAVE STAYED AT TALBOT !!! 
Put  any kind of spin on it you want, I could be wrong, but looks like [emoji386][emoji383]is the only winner here, how much did Knapp cost you again and how long did he last ???

Nah disagree Billy - you would love to play for the East Ayrshire Galacticos [emoji23][emoji23]

In all seriousness tho the boy is young and wants to be playing regular fitba, no just a squad player or the odd 10mins. Cmon at that age you want to be playing fitba hence his stint at amateurs. Money doesn’t come into it here. Mick wants to create the environment first and foremost so that players want to be part of, that’s the driver he wants for players. The money is just an added perk. Am gonna put that out there that large majority are here because of the manager/environment that’s been created and not the dough

19 minutes ago, Darvel_Marvel said:

Nah disagree Billy - you would love to play for the East Ayrshire Galacticos emoji23.pngemoji23.png

In all seriousness tho the boy is young and wants to be playing regular fitba, no just a squad player or the odd 10mins. Cmon at that age you want to be playing fitba hence his stint at amateurs. Money doesn’t come into it here. Mick wants to create the environment first and foremost so that players want to be part of, that’s the driver he wants for players. The money is just an added perk. Am gonna put that out there that large majority are here because of the manager/environment that’s been created and not the dough

In danger of repeating myself again .... are you actually 🛎End ??? ..... put a spin on it if it want to again ....  A load of PISH 

He went to Dirrans so he could play wi his pals (Same as Knapp has done, so I hear), nowt to do wi being a Martyr .....

If he really wanted to learn his trade he would have stayed with Tucker, same as Young Neilly did & paid off for him 👍

Whats happening doon the brae?

The rest of The Posse are a bit quiet now, have you run oot of ☕️ & 🍰 up there???? 🤫

Edited by Billy XBoswell

He joined Stranraer from Buffs 2015 on a dual contract ..... as far as I am aware this was not as Pro Youth
 He would have been19 years that year, majority (not all) join Pro Youth from age about 10 - 15 (as far I remember) depending on senior team etc 

I heard he joined and played with the under 20s, Matt Malleys team. Is that classed as pro youth, I’m not up on all this stuff?

27 minutes ago, Darvel_Marvel said:

Nah disagree Billy - you would love to play for the East Ayrshire Galacticos emoji23.pngemoji23.png

Obvious alias is obvious ffs 

7 hours ago, XXX said:

I heard he joined and played with the under 20s, Matt Malleys team. Is that classed as pro youth, I’m not up on all this stuff?

I don’t know, as like you I am not up to date either, but point I was making is like other boys at his age he was, although talented, not picked up/scouted by senior clubs like Celtic, Rangers, Kilmarnock, St Mirren, Hamilton  who were proactive in Ayrshire at that time & later Ayr Utd who had a cracking 1996’s squad  

oh .. and I forgot Dundee Utd who Matt Malley represented/scouted for in Ayrshire at the time, he ran training/scouting sessions at Troon Juniors ground  🤔

Edited by Billy XBoswell

I don’t know, as like you I am not up to date either, but point I was making is like other boys at his age he was, although talented, not picked up/scouted by senior clubs like Celtic, Rangers, Kilmarnock, St Mirren, Hamilton  who were proactive in Ayrshire at that time & later Ayr Utd who had a cracking 1996’s squad  
oh .. and I forgot Dundee Utd who Matt Mallet represented/scouted for in Ayrshire at the time [emoji848]

Ah right, get your point now.
I suppose there must have been a reason for that right enough.

In danger of repeating myself again .... are you actually [emoji931]End ??? ..... put a spin on it if it want to again ....  A load of PISH  He went to Dirrans so he could play wi his pals (Same as Knapp has done, so I hear), nowt to do wi being a Martyr .....

If he really wanted to learn his trade he would have stayed with Tucker, same as Young Neilly did & paid off for him [emoji106]

The rest of The Posse are a bit quiet now, have you run oot of [emoji477]️ & [emoji513] up there???? 🤫

[/

Honest am not DL - he’s gone but yous are still talking about him. Blimey some of yous are infatuated [emoji23][emoji23]

We are all entitled to our theories but since we have him then we are best placed to decide on what the contributing factors were to sign for the EAG (in this case the badge.....string of comments pending [emoji476][emoji23])

MTV [emoji838][emoji836]️[emoji838]

5 minutes ago, Darvel_Marvel said:
9 hours ago, Billy XBoswell said:
In danger of repeating myself again .... are you actually emoji931.pngEnd ??? ..... put a spin on it if it want to again ....  A load of PISH 
He went to Dirrans so he could play wi his pals (Same as Knapp has done, so I hear), nowt to do wi being a Martyr .....
If he really wanted to learn his trade he would have stayed with Tucker, same as Young Neilly did & paid off for him emoji106.png
The rest of The Posse are a bit quiet now, have you run oot of emoji477.png️ & emoji513.png up there???? 🤫
[/

Honest am not DL - he’s gone but yous are still talking about him. Blimey some of yous are infatuated emoji23.pngemoji23.png

We are all entitled to our theories but since we have him then we are best placed to decide on what the contributing factors were to sign for the EAG (in this case the badge.....string of comments pending emoji476.png)

Mon the Vale emoji838.pngemoji836.pngemoji838.png

Aw aye .... I forgot about that, as I knew the boy when he was a young yin....

The only team he ever wanted to play for .... was the Vale 🙄

💰💷🤫🧐

Aw aye .... I forgot about that, as I knew the boy when he was a young yin....
The only team he ever wanted to play for .... was the Vale [emoji849]
[emoji383][emoji386]🤫🧐

Hahahahaha! Told you Billy didn’t I, canny believe you were the only one on here not to know that......

🥇[emoji471][emoji182][emoji386][emoji777]

8 minutes ago, Darvel_Marvel said:

Hahahahaha! Told you Billy didn’t I, canny believe you were the only one on here not to know that......

🥇emoji471.pngemoji182.pngemoji386.pngemoji777.png

TBH  Marvellous Marvel ....going by your antics, comments & statements recently...... you were the last to know 

Touché 🤭😜 

Edited by Billy XBoswell

I've known and watched Calvin playing since he was a kid had a good chat with him about a fortnight ago when I asked him why he wanted to go back amateur and his answer was wasn't enjoying it at Talbot because he was not playing regularly and that's his reason for going amateur he wants to play every week now he's at darvel if he doesn't play most weeks then in my opinion he won't hang around for long good player when in the mood .

I've known and watched Calvin playing since he was a kid had a good chat with him about a fortnight ago when I asked him why he wanted to go back amateur and his answer was wasn't enjoying it at Talbot because he was not playing regularly and that's his reason for going amateur he wants to play every week now he's at darvel if he doesn't play most weeks then in my opinion he won't hang around for long good player when in the mood .

Proof right there billy boy - what did I tell you 🥴🤣🤣

2 minutes ago, Darvel_Marvel said:

Proof right there billy boy - what did I tell you 🥴🤣🤣

You have lost me now Marvey, spin again? .... nowt been said there that I/we didn’t  already know 🤔

if you read back, we told you that he had signed & you denied any knowledge of this & at same time proved your lack of knowledge about the player😬

so I think this has been put to bed now & time to move on  🛎End 🤫

Again as stated before ......... he is a good player on the field when playing but ......

You have lost me now Marvey, spin again? .... nowt been said there that I/we didn’t  already know [emoji848]
if you read back, we told you that he had signed & you denied any knowledge of this & at same time proved your lack of knowledge about the player[emoji51]
so I think this has been put to bed now & time to move on  [emoji931]End 🤫
Again as stated before ......... he is a good player on the field when playing but ......

We will agree to disagree sugartits....🤷‍♂️

Anyway Kempo- Darvel’s new goals for hire [emoji460]️[emoji108]

38 minutes ago, Darvel_Marvel said:

We will agree to disagree sugartits....🤷‍♂️

Anyway Kempo- Darvel’s new goals for hire emoji460.pngemoji108.png

Your choice of wording/name calling for self proclaimed spokesperson for Darv£l leaves a lot to be desired, especially if true what has been going on doon the brae recently  

I have been told  that if you don’t comply with The Darv£l Posse on here now the invitation of a cup of coffee & cake plus a wee chat has been changed 

As you have now found 🛎Ends secret stash of sweeties, cake is now off the menu

Is the rumour true Mighty Marvel? 

Your choice of wording/name calling for self proclaimed spokesperson for Darv£l leaves a lot to be desired, especially if true what has been going on doon the brae recently  
I have been told  that if you don’t comply with The Darv£l Posse on here now the invitation of a cup of coffee & cake plus a wee chat has been changed 
As you have now found [emoji931]Ends secret stash of sweeties, cake is now off the menu
Is the rumour true Mighty Marvel? 

Billy - welcome at Recreation Park anytime for cake/tea [emoji106]

See you soon sirrrr