Darvel Juniors 2019/2020

Darvel legend

I think I've missed something here?? Was it my Budget Mr T comment that has caused this? If so, I apologise.
It was Saturday night and I had a wee drink in me.
P.S I also made up the part about him being afraid of flying.

No it wasn’t mate - yours was banter and we can take that all day long. The thread has since been removed. The content was damaging, malicious and misleading and totally unacceptable. DL can certainly take it/give it but it all in spirit of football banter

GG & PD, what a pair of p***ks, I hope your next shites a hedgehog, comments are bang out of order 
Sylvester spot on the pair of them are absolutely out of order with the comments as DM said footy banter the legend can give it out but can also take the stick but these pair are the lowest of the low

Did he not give out said personal insults as well?

Mate don’t tell me you don’t know the difference between personal damaging comments/retaliation banter?? Cmon it’s not tit for tat - am sure he knows himself that was bang out. DL will be the first to slag/take banter the thread is full of it but none of the content is damaging/hatred filled/detrimental to someone’s life/professional career tho

28 minutes ago, Darvel_Marvel said:

That’s your opinion mate it’s a forum. Pretty sure if harmful/damaging content was aimed at yourself/anyone else for that matter you would be taking the stand too.

I'm not saying him getting abuse is right, this doesn't change the fact that he's a big mouth and utter tit.

An absolute disgrace some of the comments made about DL on a personal on this thread .
Grown men acting like spiteful horrible wee lassies ,they should be a fucking ashamed of themselves but more than likely they won't be as they fancy themselves as some sort of modern day peaky blinders characters.

Everyone who posts from Darvel can take a fair bit of stick as we do give it out(some more than others) but when it gets personal no matter on what level it’s gone too far. Any reasonable person must agree surely, private lives and family should have no place on public forums. 

3 hours ago, Mick Kennedy said:

That is not the case Jim is still involved with the club and will continue to be.

After the personal, misleading and unacceptable message during the week he has decided that it’s in the nest interest of the club and himself he takes a break from P&B the was Jim decision.

After all I think it clearly obvious he enjoys a bit of banter and can take and give a bit of stick, but what occurred is totally unacceptable. 

Hey Mick, I am sure that I read pre-season that once the new season kicked  off you wouldn’t be back on here, has it not started for you yet? 🤷‍♂️

As for Big Bad DL ..... I am sure his Arse Licking Posse can answer or stick up for him

19 minutes ago, Billy XBoswell said:

Hey Mick, I am sure that I read pre-season that once the new season kicked  off you wouldn’t be back on here, has it not started for you yet? 🤷‍♂️

As for Big Bad DL ..... I am sure his Arse Licking Posse can answer or stick up for him

I've said this before, the manager should worry about his team, not on here.

He seems to be the type of guy that likes the sound of his own voice and the smell of his own farts.

Guest Mick Kennedy
20 minutes ago, South Beach said:

I've said this before, the manager should worry about his team, not on here.

He seems to be the type of guy that likes the sound of his own voice and the smell of his own farts.

And as I said before I will come on when people talk nonsense to put the truth out. 

secondly you don’t know me, so don’t make assumption. I’m sure the club are more than happy with my commitment to the club, irrespective if am on here or not I dedicate plenty of my time to the club. 

Now am away to start sorting training take care. 

Edited by Mick Kennedy

59 minutes ago, griffiti on the wall said:

An absolute disgrace some of the comments made about DL on a personal on this thread .
Grown men acting like spiteful horrible wee lassies ,they should be a fucking ashamed of themselves but more than likely they won't be as they fancy themselves as somve sort of modern day peaky blinders characters.

You seem to constantly defending DL on here for some strange reason, so:

1. I dont think this is appropriate mate

2. If you read back & you will it has been so called Modern Day Peaky Blinders fae doon the brae recently joined P&B that have been getting aggressive on here recently 

You seem to constantly defending DL on here for some strange reason, so:
1. I dont think this is appropriate mate
2. If you read back & you will it has been so called Modern Day Peaky Blinders fae doon the brae recently joined P&B that have been getting aggressive on here recently 

Don’t be like that Billy GoTW is only making his point felt and it is respected considering he is not a Darvel man but I know he has personally met DL and have the crack about fitba. You should be more worried at your top 3 campaign 🤭[emoji51]