Darvel Juniors 2019/2020

Darvel legend

Just want to post this before the rumours start.
Following a discussion between myself and Kier we have both agreed it’s best he leaves the club. Unfortunately where Kier is at this moment in time he can’t give the commitment I require to be part of the club. 
In his short time at Darvel he has been a joy to work with. Kier will now deal with the club to secure his release, I would like to wish Kier all the best for the future.
Hoefully the club will be in a position to announce a new signing tomorrow 
Nothing to do with his temperament then Mick.

Shame it didn't work out, good luck for the future Kier.

Following a discussion between myself and Kier we have both agreed it’s best he leaves the club. Unfortunately where Kier is at this moment in time he can’t give the commitment I require to be part of the club. 

In his short time at Darvel he has been a joy to work with. Kier will now deal with the club to secure his release, I would like to wish Kier all the best for the future.

15 minutes ago, Terry Tibbs said:

Going by his antics at the Whitletts game, your better off without him

I was at the whitletts game. Imo he was a stand out and MOTM apart from his kick out. Think he will be a big loss to Darvel just a pity his hot head gets the better of him. 

I was at the whitletts game. Imo he was a stand out and MOTM apart from his kick out. Think he will be a big loss to Darvel just a pity his hot head gets the better of him. 

No denying his talent, seen him for Shortlees and last week at Darvel, but no use to anyone sitting in the stand. On too big a wage for him not to be playing

1 hour ago, Mick Kennedy said:

Sad to see this didn’t work out but wish Keir all the best for the future.

2 hours ago, Mick Kennedy said:

Once seen him score 4 in 20 minutes for Shortlees. His ability is  undoubted but said previously having known about him since Hurlford Thistle you done well to get him to sign as his temperament and commitment sadly affect what could have been a very promising career.

Kier has undoubtedly got so much natural ability and flare in abundance, this has been reflected in the short time with us. Mutual agreement reached for release and personally like to wish him all the best in the future - that’s football
Disappointed it hasn't worked out for Kier at Darvel as there is know doubting his talent as we have seen in his short spell at the Vale but wish him all the best in the future

Guest Mick Kennedy

That is not the case Jim is still involved with the club and will continue to be.

After the personal, misleading and unacceptable message during the week he has decided that it’s in the nest interest of the club and himself he takes a break from P&B the was Jim decision.

After all I think it clearly obvious he enjoys a bit of banter and can take and give a bit of stick, but what occurred is totally unacceptable. 

He started all the pish

That is not the case Jim is still involved with the club and will continue to be.
After the personal, misleading and unacceptable message during the week he has decided that it’s in the nest interest of the club and himself he takes a break from P&B the was Jim decision.
After all I think it clearly obvious he enjoys a bit of banter and can take and give a bit of stick, but what occurred is totally unacceptable. 

41 minutes ago, Mick Kennedy said:

But he hasn't taken a break has he? he's lurking about on here.

He started all the pish

Guys cmon we are all big enough and ugly enough to take a slagging (giving/receiving). That’s what the forum is about but we cannot advocate the malicious comments - it is no surprise that DL has removed himself from it. Over 90% of us can keep it too banter but that 10% are a country mile out. Am sure am speaking for most here.

Can we get back to normal business and keep it strictly football [emoji106]

43 minutes ago, Mick Kennedy said:

Everyone who posts from Darvel can take a fair bit of stick as we do give it out(some more than others) but when it gets personal no matter on what level it’s gone too far. Any reasonable person must agree surely, private lives and family should have no place on public forums.