Darvel Juniors 2019/2020

Darvel legend

7 minutes ago, Sommerville lad said:

I will do my best  for the both of you I do  a mean humble pie but I will keep for you when the season is finished when you can come up and see us lifting the championship trophy 🏆

Only come back to me when & if you win the big one 🏆 .... forget about the championship trophy ..... as you are spending enough 💶 already .... oh and look out for the 🍌........ 😀😀😀

Only come back to me when & if you win the big one [emoji471] .... forget about the championship trophy ..... as you are spending enough [emoji387] already .... oh and look out for the [emoji529]........ [emoji3][emoji3][emoji3]
BB how forget the championship we are in it so we want to win it as will all the other teams, I am sure we will not be far away and change your tune about the dough, as for the big one plenty teams in there try to win that as well but am sure Mick, coaching staff and players will give it there best shot c'mon the vale

8 hours ago, Darvel_Marvel said:

GL for tomorrow mate but I think it’s got a draw written all over it. 9/2 looks inviting. Look forward to seeing you boys at Recreation Park in October emoji106.png

truth be told through injuries and holidays we are a bit light for todays game so I would happily accept not getting beat .Have always enjoyed my visits to your bit and anticipating a cracker  in October..good luck for today and the rest of the season

26 minutes ago, Village elder said:

truth be told through injuries and holidays we are a bit light for todays game so I would happily accept not getting beat .Have always enjoyed my visits to your bit and anticipating a cracker  in October..good luck for today and the rest of the season

I’m hoping the game will be off as both teams will hopefully be still in the Scottish , good guys at Cumbernauld and all the best for the rest of the season 

1 hour ago, wylieboy said:
8 hours ago, Billy XBoswell said:
Only come back to me when & if you win the big one emoji471.png .... forget about the championship trophy ..... as you are spending enough emoji387.png already .... oh and look out for the emoji529.png........ emoji3.pngemoji3.pngemoji3.png

BB how forget the championship we are in it so we want to win it as will all the other teams, I am sure we will not be far away and change your tune about the dough, as for the big one plenty teams in there try to win that as well but am sure Mick, coaching staff and players will give it there best shot c'mon the vale

Okay .... looks like I have now got the Full Set for “The 🛎End Posse” with newbie Shuggie joining in last night 💣🧨😀

What one are you again? 

C32801AE-11CC-4FFE-8E0D-EF90BD953500.jpeg

You must have done a lot of reading/trolling as you only recently joined The Posse 
Christ ... you’ve even got iPhone (AKA XXX) supporting you 🤫[emoji41]🧨

You’re not even close.
Although reading your posts I do think you are a total cock.
I bet I’m not the only one.