Darvel Juniors 2019/2020

Darvel legend

You must have done a lot of reading/trolling as you only recently joined The Posse 
Christ ... you’ve even got iPhone (AKA XXX) supporting you 🤫[emoji41]🧨

Billy boy it’s not a posse it’s a football forum, we are all Darvel fans in here apart from the ones that wish they were (bit like yourself). What do you expect?

No time you were oot way the whippets sirrrr

1 minute ago, Billy XBoswell said:

Stalking??? .... not rocket science pal, one flick of the switch 

so let’s see ... I assume by this offer you are inviting me for cup of tea & 🍰 as well 

You are welcome doon the Brae anytime for a chat and tea and cake because I think anything stronger I don't know if you can handle it 

1 minute ago, Darvel_Marvel said:

Billy boy it’s not a posse it’s a football forum, we are all Darvel fans in here apart from the ones that wish they were (bit like yourself). What do you expect?

No time you were oot way the whippets sirrrr

I won’t even dignify that with a decent response but would be good if you could come up with something original mate an£ not use someone else’s bait 

24 minutes ago, Darvel_Marvel said:

Did you not like that one billy? Ok here’s 1 - how do you know the toothbrush was invented in Auchinleck?

Go for it .... but before you do please don’t upset my pals up there, as I served with a few guys fae Auchinleck  and they are good guys  

Edited by Billy XBoswell

Go for it .... but before you do please don’t upset my pals up there, as I served with a few guys fae Auchinlaeck and they are good guys  

Anywhere else it would have been a teethbrush [emoji23][emoji106]

Bot fans are no the worst. Ma big pal was centre forward for them good few seasons, noo at Beith - big McIlroy. Played alongside David Gillies

On 22/08/2019 at 22:09, Darvel_Marvel said:

Bricking it for Saturday village elder? Kilsyth good win last night, you must be due to squander a few points 🤷‍♂️

que sera , sera as Doris might have said......was apprehensive  before the Cambuslang game on the back of a less than positive performance on Saturday against Whitletts  but a 5 - 1 demolition job of a very competitive Cambuslang team sorted that.Although we lost 2-1 in the league cup group match to Kilsyth felt we had more in reserve but we shall see what occurs when Saturday comes....hope you enjoy your game....

2 minutes ago, Darvel_Marvel said:

Anywhere else it would have been a teethbrush emoji23.pngemoji106.png

Bot fans are no the worst. Ma big pal was centre forward for them good few seasons, noo at Beith - big McIlroy. Played alongside David Gillies

TBH ..... I’m struggling not to laugh 👍

But being an Ayr Boy ...... I think  this refers to Killie Fans 🧨💣🙄

Edited by Billy XBoswell

que sera , sera as Doris might have said......was apprehensive  before the Cambuslang game on the back of a less than positive performance on Saturday against Whitletts  but a 5 - 1 demolition job of a very competitive Cambuslang team sorted that.Although we lost 2-1 in the league cup group match to Kilsyth felt we had more in reserve but we shall see what occurs when Saturday comes....hope you enjoy your game....

GL for tomorrow mate but I think it’s got a draw written all over it. 9/2 looks inviting. Look forward to seeing you boys at Recreation Park in October [emoji106]