Darvel Juniors 2019/2020

Darvel legend

More like us this evening and 4-0 didn’t flatter us in the slightest , and a lot more to come from this team , thankfully midweek games are over and we can concentrate from Saturday to Saturday now 
Agreed, should have been well out of sight by half time.
A few great performances tonight also. Roll on Saturday [emoji106]

Agreed, should have been well out of sight by half time.
A few great performances tonight also. Roll on Saturday [emoji106]

MoTM could have easily went to Miller, Robertson, Meggat or Knapp (until sending off). McD deserves though as he came under pressure last few weeks playing out of position. Big McKenzie needs a goal [emoji85]

1 minute ago, Darvel_Marvel said:

MoTM could have easily went to Miller, Robertson, Meggat or Knapp (until sending off). McD deserves though as he came under pressure last few weeks playing out of position. Big McKenzie needs a goal emoji85.png

Aye I agree with that , big Allan does everything but score most weeks and a goal would do him the world of good but to win 4-0 and none of our strikers score is pleasing , chuffed for big mcd as he’s had a tough time having to play out of position but he will be very important to us in the months ahead when the parks get heavy , wee bit disappointed in Whitletts after their 2 cracking results recently but best of luck for the rest of the season 

Aye I agree with that , big Allan does everything but score most weeks and a goal would do him the world of good but to win 4-0 and none of our strikers score is pleasing , chuffed for big mcd as he’s had a tough time having to play out of position but he will be very important to us in the months ahead when the parks get heavy , wee bit disappointed in Whitletts after their 2 cracking results recently but best of luck for the rest of the season 

We weren’t at the races the night. Really disappointed because we’ve been playing well. I think we showed you too much respect but you definitely deserved the win.

2 minutes ago, Terry Tibbs said:

We weren’t at the races the night. Really disappointed because we’ve been playing well. I think we showed you too much respect but you definitely deserved the win.

I was looking for u mate to buy u a beer at time up but one of ur guys said u were in the bus 

More like us this evening and 4-0 didn’t flatter us in the slightest , and a lot more to come from this team , thankfully midweek games are over and we can concentrate from Saturday to Saturday now 
For bein on the committee your a disgrace running round the park to have a go at the linesman then giving the w****r sign when you scored. As for the result we didn't turn toothless tbh you deserved your 3pts still doesnt change the fact your a p***k

You are an embarrassment to your club roaring at a Lino like that even your own club members can’t stand you your a p***k

4 minutes ago, Whittlets vic said:
56 minutes ago, Darvel legend said:

For bein on the committee your a disgrace running round the park to have a go at the linesman then giving the w****r sign when you scored. As for the result we didn't turn toothless tbh you deserved your 3pts still doesnt change the fact your a p***k

Aye cause no one else has a go at him 🤷‍♂️ no wonder with his first half performance , he was shocking but we knew that before the game started 

1 minute ago, Tam mullen said:

Hahahahaha no bother you dinner you shat yersell a seen you when the whitletts folk walked by at half time u weren’t spouting shite then

No I was thinking how good we were playing , more like us , and we will only get better as the season gos on 

whitletts poor tonight and I thought they gave darvel too much time on the ball. 

I do not think darvel will win the league though. They have a very good setup now but it feels a bit fake. A nice Ayrshire club full of Glasgow players? Too many egos especially miller in the middle of the park who seems to think he is somebody. 

Great result tonight for Darvel against an in form vics team roll on the rest of the season [emoji16][emoji16][emoji16]

whitletts poor tonight and I thought they gave darvel too much time on the ball. 
I do not think darvel will win the league though. They have a very good setup now but it feels a bit fake. A nice Ayrshire club full of Glasgow players? Too many egos especially miller in the middle of the park who seems to think he is somebody. 

You are an embarrassment to your club roaring at a Lino like that even your own club members can’t stand you your a p***k

Cmon Tam don’t be bitter it doesn’t suit you. On a serious note the lino was a joke, be honest? At least 3 terrible decisions in 1st half. What did big Peter make of that then?