Darvel Juniors 2019/2020

Darvel legend

5 minutes ago, clash city rocker said:

Having seen Darvel against Kilbirnie have no doubts they will eventually win the league.  Have a lot of players who are playing below their level and perhaps are trying too hard to get promoted too quick. Lack of focus can be a problem when you know you are better than the opposition.  The amount of goals conceeded is maybe a reflection on that. 

The manager tbf never once said it would be easy and a learning curve for everybody involved.

The amount of goals conceded just might be because hacky marr and Perry are all injured , add lance today and Uve no a bad back 4 all out 

22 minutes ago, Darvel legend said:

The amount of goals conceded just might be because hacky marr and Perry are all injured , add lance today and Uve no a bad back 4 all out 

Maybe but that goes against the total football philosophy promoted by the manager lol. Get MacDonald to pull the boots on.

Yes in comparison to money spent. 7 points from a possible 12 is abysmal.

Signed players from the professional league to play in the SECOND TIER of junior Fitba. Maybe you need to do the house work instead of watching football if you can’t see that’s a poor return. Just over half the points available... deary me [emoji85]

Out of the starting 11 today 7 were playing amateur football last season 1 was professional and 3 junior so mibby you should do your homework instead of doing the housework [emoji6]so not a bad return considering the circumstances
#trophiesgivenoutinmaynotaugust

1 hour ago, TFW said:

You love the opportunity to be hoisted by your own petard, don't you? When are you going to realise that nobody other than yourself and a few other dreamers don't give a flying f**k about how you do in the SECOND tier of our game?

To be fair Darvel are the most talked about team on here from the West region and it’s pretty obvious that quite a lot of people, me included, are interested in their results this year.

To be fair Darvel are the most talked about team on here from the West region and it’s pretty obvious that quite a lot of people, me included, are interested in their results this year.

Yes true but 100 % is negativity without any praise given to what Darvel are trying to achieve without Darvel committee non of what is trying to be achieved could be possible as a team we’re still in infancy and to date have a horrible injury list but we will fight on regardless

19 minutes ago, South Beach said:

Speaking to an ex player from last season, telling me that all the players and past few managers were far from happy at the way Darvel Legend goes on.

begs the question why they opted to have anything to do with Darvel in the first place it' not as if he is a mute shrinking violet ? 

56 minutes ago, South Beach said:

Speaking to an ex player from last season, telling me that all the players and past few managers were far from happy at the way Darvel Legend goes on.

And he couldn’t give one f**k  , never seen one refuse to take any bonuses that were paid in big games 🤷‍♂️

Oh we got beat the day cause I said things on a forum 

or we drew the day cause I said things on a forum 

Ha ha ha laughable we’ll let me tell u something these boys love it 

#comebackinmay

12 hours ago, Mitre Mouldmaster said:

Out of the starting 11 today 7 were playing amateur football last season 1 was professional and 3 junior so mibby you should do your homework instead of doing the housework emoji6.pngso not a bad return considering the circumstances
#trophiesgivenoutinmaynotaugust

Chris Craig scored winner against Pollok yesterday....from Ammies to top level juniors no problem to him. Colville would have beaten Darvel last season , no pub players for them.

17 hours ago, GG said:

Is it not Knob not nob

Depends what he meant bud. Nob is a contraction of the Hindu word,nabob,and is generally regarded as a compliment since it can mean a wealthy and powerful person,such as an Eastern pieman. :)

Knob,on the other hand,is rarely regarded as a compliment. :(

HTH

1 hour ago, Glens’10 said:

Did colville beat girvan in Scottish when they played them no!!!!

Whits Girvan got to do with it :)

Darvel fans can't have it both ways they are saying they are a better team with bunch of ex ammies this season so must agree that bunch of ex ammies would have beaten their team last season or else why get rid of the players Darvel had last season. Haxton is on his 4th junior club he's a junior no an ammie. Miller is way above ammie level nearly as many clubs as tattoos. Darvel will win the league cause they have better players than other clubs in division no matter where they came from.

And he couldn’t give one f**k  , never seen one refuse to take any bonuses that were paid in big games 🤷‍♂️
Oh we got beat the day cause I said things on a forum 
or we drew the day cause I said things on a forum 
Ha ha ha laughable we’ll let me tell u something these boys love it 
#comebackinmay

Your actually talking about yourself in the 3rd person WOW.

just because players never refused a bonus doesn’t mean they liked you. [emoji23]

You are trouble that your club can do without, and that my friend is a FACT.