Darvel Juniors 2019/2020

Darvel legend

That’s rite u concentrate on wee Darvel cause the talbot have left u diddies many miles behind 

Talbot have left the full of junior football behind them if you look at what they’ve achieved over the past decade. And as for darvel If they want to shell out fortunes for players that they couldn’t afford if it wasn’t for there moneyman that’s up to them but if it all goes tits up they won’t be long back in the bottom leagues for where they’ve been the past 30 years.

5 minutes ago, Bawrash1 said:

Talbot have left the full of junior football behind them if you look at what they’ve achieved over the past decade. And as for darvel If they want to shell out fortunes for players that they couldn’t afford if it wasn’t for there moneyman that’s up to them but if it all goes tits up they won’t be long back in the bottom leagues for where they’ve been the past 30 years.

Blah blah blah here we go again 

Just concentrate in staying in top league , that should be ur goal 

Blah blah blah here we go again 
Just concentrate in staying in top league , that should be ur goal 

Just you concentrate on trying to get into the top league you probably won’t remember what that’s like since yous haven’t been there in a while [emoji6]

Guest Nocknosh1988
1 hour ago, Darvel legend said:

That’s rite u concentrate on wee Darvel cause the talbot have left u diddies many miles behind 

Cumnock would comfortably beat darvel this coming season. Money doesn’t buy success your club has been in the lower leagues for a reason 

Cumnock would comfortably beat darvel this coming season. Money doesn’t buy success your club has been in the lower leagues for a reason 
I'll crack the jokes..
🤣🤣🤣

Guest Nocknosh1988
17 hours ago, Darvel legend said:

Ha ha ha ha ha we would have to tell Mick to stop 

Okay look forward to drawing against micks team in one of the cups,  hyped up team 

4 minutes ago, Nocknosh1988 said:

Okay look forward to drawing against micks team in one of the cups,  hyped up team 

Ladeside have them in a friendly if they beat us would not look to much into it

It's only a friendly and some off our new guys have not played for a while

If it's a pumping then maybe aye that would signal there arrival

Can see it being pretty tight though either way

I admire your confidence considering a good few players have already left and we have no idea who's coming in for next season.

On 15/06/2019 at 14:17, Terry Tibbs said:

How many of that team are still playing at Whitletts level?

There’s a reason that most of the team aren’t playing anymore.

Kris was a good one, so was Ally Boyle, both have big futures.

We also played 3 or 4 more. One was a centre half, haven’t seen him in junior game since, I think midfielder who might now be at Annbank, not at required level at the time and a winger or fullback I think also at Annbank but don’t quote me on that. 

Thats could be a total of 6 or 7 from that team so chances were given and I’m sure we would have kept 2 but they wanted more game time.

On 15/06/2019 at 14:22, Billy XBoswell said:

Two that I can think of of the top of my head (I don’t watch Juniors at Vics level) plus another two at a higher level 

as far as I am aware majority packed fitba in at end of season as pissed off .... not with you or Vics  but promises that we’re made/discussed re Player Pathway that never happened with management (both sides)  

Name the 2 at a higher level!

1 hour ago, iPhone said:

There’s a reason that most of the team aren’t playing anymore.

Kris was a good one, so was Ally Boyle, both have big futures.

We also played 3 or 4 more. One was a centre half, haven’t seen him in junior game since, I think midfielder who might now be at Annbank, not at required level at the time and a winger or fullback I think also at Annbank but don’t quote me on that. 

Thats could be a total of 6 or 7 from that team so chances were given and I’m sure we would have kept 2 but they wanted more game time.

Just noticed this earlier post & just proves how little you actually know .... probably 2nd info you have Trolled 

Ally Boyle was never in (the original) U21’s team that we are referring to :whistle

The boy played U19’s and I believe h ended up 2018/19 POY @ Craigmark 

I still stand by my previous, that boys were only drafted in as Shirt Fillers IMO due to 1st team injuries and never given any real opportunity 

Edited by Billy XBoswell

6 hours ago, Billy XBoswell said:

Just noticed this earlier post & just proves how little you actually know .... probably 2nd info you have Trolled 

Ally Boyle was never in (the original) U21’s team that we are referring to :whistle

The boy played U19’s and I believe h ended up 2018/19 POY @ Craigmark 

I still stand by my previous, that boys were only drafted in as Shirt Fillers IMO due to 1st team injuries and never given any real opportunity 

Ally was a good player with a big future in the game and he was part of that group/team of 21s that came through from Calley.

1st team injuries can be the opportunity a player needs.