Darvel legend

Darvel Juniors 2019/2020

10 hours ago, Billy XBoswell said:

Oops :whistle

BC4C5036-7C17-43CC-A21D-2C1D90454D04.jpeg

I believe we have been asked to allow a boy from bonnyton to come to training for Mick to run his eye over him :whistle

2 minutes ago, Ceejayar said:

I believe we have been asked to allow a boy from bonnyton to come to training for Mick to run his eye over him :whistle

Well according to your Chief Scout , DL, no players at Bonnyton are good enough to play for Darvel  .... therefore the lad will be wasting his time :whistle

Out of curiosity.... who asked you & who is the player? 

17 minutes ago, Billy XBoswell said:

Well according to your Chief Scout , DL, no players at Bonnyton are good enough to play for Darvel  .... therefore the lad will be wasting his time :whistle

Obviously I wouldn’t divulge that information.

22 minutes ago, Ceejayar said:

Obviously I wouldn’t divulge that information.

Well it’s never stopped you guys recently, so why now? :rolleyes:

1 minute ago, Billy XBoswell said:

1 minute ago, Billy XBoswell said:

Not me my friend, not me.

Only one iv seen quite a bit off was Kris Kerr, could easily play Junior going with some of his displays for Whitletts a couple seasons back

25 minutes ago, Terry Tibbs said:

Only one iv seen quite a bit off was Kris Kerr, could easily play Junior going with some of his displays for Whitletts a couple seasons back

Had his chance to go to another Senior club last season but decided to stay at Bonnyton 

it could be him but also another 3 or 4 players could be snapped up elsewhere 

TBH Tel, I was surprised that you guys never took some of the lads from the successful Whitletts Vics U21’s a couple of years ago :thumbsdown

Edited by Billy XBoswell

18 minutes ago, Ceejayar said:

Not me my friend, not me.

Ah I forgot, you need his approval first :P

well good luck to the Ammie fae Killies other Senior Club 

Listen ya banger. Don’t moan and shut a thread doon fir gettin abuse. Then goad the man. Mick ti run his eye over. Cyclops aye.

Had his chance to go to another Senior club last season but decided to stay at Bonnyton 
it could be him but also another 3 or 4 players could be snapped up elsewhere 
TBH Tel, I was surprised that you guys never took some of the lads from the successful Whitletts Vics U21’s a couple of years ago :thumbsdown

I think we tried to keep Kris, but he ended up back at Bonnyton. We had a few boys played for us that season from our 21s, can’t remember much about them tbh

3 minutes ago, Terry Tibbs said:

I think we tried to keep Kris, but he ended up back at Bonnyton. We had a few boys played for us that season from our 21s, can’t remember much about them tbh

Aye but just used as shirt fillers as I can recall 

boys (including Kris) never got much game time, not a criticism but a fact/feedback from them at the time 

Aye but just used as shirt fillers as I can recall 
boys (including Kris) never got much game time, not a criticism but a fact/feedback from them at the time 

How many of that team are still playing at Whitletts level?

Just now, Terry Tibbs said:

How many of that team are still playing at Whitletts level?

Two that I can think of of the top of my head (I don’t watch Juniors at Vics level) plus another two at a higher level 

as far as I am aware majority packed fitba in at end of season as pissed off .... not with you or Vics  but promises that we’re made/discussed re Player Pathway that never happened with management (both sides)  

Two that I can think of of the top of my head (I don’t watch Juniors at Vics level) plus another two at a higher level 
as far as I am aware majority packed fitba in at end of season as pissed off .... not with you or Vics  but promises that we’re made/discussed re Player Pathway that never happened with management (both sides)  

That’s Grierson for you, he packs his team with old heads to do his job, and won’t give young lads a chance. Sad that a full team lost out because of him.

Can only see this going wrong for darvel. Money doesn’t buy success 

It did for Buffs Glenafton Pollok RobRoy Meadow Cumnock money buys success while you’ve got it it’s when the moneymen up and leave without warning that things start to go wrong

It might no go Darvels way next season unless the players gell right away we shall see

That’s Grierson for you, he packs his team with old heads to do his job, and won’t give young lads a chance. Sad that a full team lost out because of him.

Grierson wasn’t the manager ya clown 🤡

Was it not you that offered George a boxing match then shat your pants when he accepted your kind offer yep got to agree with Terry you are a 🤡 clown 🤡

19 hours ago, Nocknosh1988 said:

Can only see this going wrong for darvel. Money doesn’t buy success 

Just u stick to becoming the 5th best team in east Ayrshire