Darvel Juniors 2019/2020

Darvel legend

1 minute ago, XXX said:

Should surely just be free, encourage the young ones to go to the game even if they don’t have an adult.
Some young yin might not get cos his dad is working or his dad or any adult that he knows isn’t into football but he loves it.
Cmon DL, think about it.

All the teams  in section have agreed to this however all league games are free mate 

Come m8 you have deep pockets just give the wee teams in your group your loose change and let the weans in for nothing .

It's a bit of a bear bug of mine tbh DL clubs charging the kids but it's not your fault if other clubs don't agree .

It always seems to be the so called big boys that want every penny but at the candy we have been quite lucky as team's we have drawn in the cup have almost all waived the kids free except for a couple of super League big guns .

Yea 

14 minutes ago, griffiti on the wall said:

Come m8 you have deep pockets just give the wee teams in your group your loose change and let the weans in for nothing .

It's a bit of a bear bug of mine tbh DL clubs charging the kids but it's not your fault if other clubs don't agree .

It always seems to be the so called big boys that want every penny but at the candy we have been quite lucky as team's we have drawn in the cup have almost all waived the kids free except for a couple of super League big guns .

Remember these are reverse fixtures from last season and that was what happened last year 

4 hours ago, XXX said:

Should surely just be free, encourage the young ones to go to the game even if they don’t have an adult.
Some young yin might not get cos his dad is working or his dad or any adult that he knows isn’t into football but he loves it.
Cmon DL, think about it.

I personally think all under 16’s should have free entry but if all the other clubs in the section have agreed otherwise we can’t do much about it.

I personally think all under 16’s should have free entry but if all the other clubs in the section have agreed otherwise we can’t do much about it.

No, I didn’t realise that at the beginning but I can understand the reasons.
I think if it was up to Darvel they would allow it.
Most teams will be in the same predicament.

I always like to encourage the youth to go to the matches, they are the fans for the next 60 years.

8 hours ago, Ceejayar said:

Most parents when asked for a £5 from a wean to get juice etc on Friday night will give them it , when it’s £3 to get in as well their asking for a £10 and that’s a big difference 

48EC385C-16F6-4D6D-AD39-3925CAEAA254.jpeg

8 hours ago, Ceejayar said:

Might have known it would have been talbots fault 😀

23 minutes ago, Sgc said:

Most parents when asked for a £5 from a wean to get juice etc on Friday night will give them it , when it’s £3 to get in as well their asking for a £10 and that’s a big difference 

48EC385C-16F6-4D6D-AD39-3925CAEAA254.jpeg

That’s our standard poster which In  error wasn’t changed for tomorrow’s game , so the upshot is if u come wae ur boy u both  get in for £6 if he comes down himself it’s £9 , I’m sure U can work that out and to watch the calibre of player we have brought in thats great value 

That’s our standard poster which In  error wasn’t changed for tomorrow’s game , so the upshot is if u come wae ur boy u both  get in for £6 if he comes down himself it’s £9 , I’m sure U can work that out and to watch the calibre of player we have brought in thats great value 

£9 if he comes down himself although you might already be in?
I think this needs to be addressed next season.

3 minutes ago, XXX said:

Do you think they will have Bouncers at the gate to stop the young yins asking strangers to get them in with them FOC?

We used to do that years ago when we went to Somerset..... and jump the turnstiles 

Nothing Darvel can do if the other clubs in the cup tie don't agree to waive the fee for under 16s as it's a shared gate .

The teams who really should look at themselves are Hurlford & Talbot as they refused to let kids in for free.

1 hour ago, Darvel legend said:

Thanks Jim , that clears the slight misunderstanding nicely . I knew you would be on the ball and clarify the situation . 

Do you think they will have Bouncers at the gate to stop the young yins asking strangers to get them in with them FOC?
We used to do that years ago when we went to Somerset..... and jump the turnstiles 

We wouldn’t be able to jump the turnstiles nowadays.

Nothing Darvel can do if the other clubs in the cup tie don't agree to waive the fee for under 16s as it's a shared gate .

The teams who really should look at themselves are Hurlford & Talbot as they refused to let kids in for free.

Yes, not Darvels fault.
Poor decision in general though.

48EC385C-16F6-4D6D-AD39-3925CAEAA254.thumb.jpeg.ae557f6f75e6f9fef5ff80c4b0440707.jpeg
Aye cos juice is what they drink on a friday night lol

Mon the papers