Darvel Juniors 2019/2020

Darvel legend

7 minutes ago, Botlad67 said:

Fair play the hard work all at darvel have put in to develop the club . But darvel legend have a little respect when speaking about other teams and players who have won everything in the juniors. There is nobody on here disrespecting previous or current darvel players. 

And I don’t disrespect the talbot or any of their players I just think we have better players , and I’m entitled to my opinion , this is a forum that’s what a forum is for guys 

See if Darvel were too come out and admit they were paying big money people would have a lot more respect for them.
But this pish about players only coming because of Michael Kennedy is what grates with people.
If they have money they are quite entitled to spend it how they want but at least admit it.

No one has said Neil is no a good player and he’s done brilliant at the talbot , he is  a good guy also but Darryl meggat is just on a different level geo 
If Daryl Meggats that good surely he should be playing in the Premier League? [emoji848]

4 minutes ago, andy25 said:

If Daryl Meggats that good surely he should be playing in the Premier League? emoji848.png

Seniors or juniors ? Cause he’s certainly good enough to play in championship senior imo 

look I know the budget and we are no paying any more than Wilson , Pope and leishman are on so why the concern guys ? 

12 minutes ago, andy25 said:

If Daryl Meggats that good surely he should be playing in the Premier League? emoji848.png

He signed for Dundee when they were in the premier league and couldn't cut it. Every move he has made since then has been downward

Edited by Wile E Coyote

Seniors or juniors ? Cause he’s certainly good enough to play in championship senior imo 
look I know the budget and we are no paying any more than Wilson , Pope and leishman are on so why the concern guys ? 

Well we all know leishman was rewarded handsomely for pulling out the Pollok deal so that tells us all we need to know DL 🤫

24 minutes ago, andy25 said:

See if Darvel were too come out and admit they were paying big money people would have a lot more respect for them.
But this pish about players only coming because of Michael Kennedy is what grates with people.
If they have money they are quite entitled to spend it how they want but at least admit it.

Darvel dont need to come on here and admit anything its up to them and only them how much they pay players, you dont see other teams on here discussing their players wages, they are trying to improve so good luck to them

1 minute ago, griffiti on the wall said:

Well we all know leishman was rewarded handsomely for pulling out the Pollok deal so that tells us all we need to know DL 🤫

Chris we are paying good money for players but no the dough I’ve heard bandied about pal 

Chris we are paying good money for players but no the dough I’ve heard bandied about pal 
I know m8 but it is what it is
Darvel won't get any credit for winning the championship that should be a forgone conclusion but if you win the Scottish then that would certainly send yer haters into meltdown [emoji23]

4 minutes ago, griffiti on the wall said:

Seeing you are privy to this info would you care to let us all know

2 minutes ago, Busta Nut said:

What are Darvel's ambitions?

To be the best junior team in Scotland , difficult task as we know the standards the beiths the talbots and the polloks set but the gaffer has brought in top quality players from the amateur , junior and senior grades and it’s evident after playing the buffs and beith that we ain’t going to get bullied in games ,of course we will lose games but anyone beating us will Need to play and scrap  to beat us , we have a very committed management team and players who won’t be given an inch in our quest to be the top team in Scotland , we will see what the season brings 

3 minutes ago, GG said:

Only season ticket holders
Henry wouldn’t let us in
£140 for a player on the bench is big money

Oh aye is it, by the way anybodys allowed in, just been told its £160

Edited by geo 1909

To be honest I think most of us need to back off from the Darvel forum and let the supporters of the club have their say. Money comes and money goes in Junior football, so do clubs. I'm sure the Darvel committee will have their heads screwed on and won't become another Meadow, Buffs or Bathgate. More serious business does the chippie do a dressed fish?