Darvel Juniors 2019/2020

Darvel legend

Pre season is all about fitness and new signings bedding in. Darvel looked decent enough today but the way they were haring into tackles they could have discipline issues this season several bookings and a red card in a friendly doesn't bode well. Beith on other hand had 5 or 6 away that would be probable starters. Anyway best of luck for season and you have at least 1 decent guy there in Kevin McDonald 😁

7 minutes ago, stumpy said:

Pre season is all about fitness and new signings bedding in. Darvel looked decent enough today but the way they were haring into tackles they could have discipline issues this season several bookings and a red card in a friendly doesn't bode well. Beith on other hand had 5 or 6 away that would be probable starters. Anyway best of luck for season and you have at least 1 decent guy there in Kevin McDonald 😁

Every team has players away no Just beith 

we were fantastic and massive improvement from Wednesday night 

things are looking good but it’s only friendlies but winning is great habit to get into 

Darvel will win the league due to the amount of money spent . If they fail to go up this season and not achieve that goal with the way the squads been revamped then it’s a major error in the management side of things because the club themselves clearly see the future.

From what I seen midweek Darvel are a far better team than last season (I had my doubts ) far fitter ,better players but most of all a coach who wants them to play football on the deck .No big punts upfield ,every player wanting the ball and all looking quiet comfortable on the ball .Yes friendlys are about getting players up to speed and trying new players out but when you are against a team from a league above there must be some thing to prove .Bit of a master stroke getting the manager an his coaching staff makes a difference from the usual Ayrshire mangers merry go round 

Beaten Castard am sure Mick will be a breath of fresh air in the junior game, as you said wants them to play football on the deck from the back and all very comfortable on the ball . That's two games against premier league teams with two wins I know they are friendlies but like what I have seen in these two games really looking forward to the season starting

Darvel will win their league comfortably there's no doubt about that, thoughtsome of their players today were as good as there is in the Juniors, they were well up for it and that's fair enough even although the time wasting thing near the end of a game they had under control was amusing considering it was a friendly, they didn't hold back and that's fair enough , but modesty is definitely in short supply among their supporters that's for sure.