Darvel Juniors 2019/2020

Darvel legend

Jim has apologised move on. No other club gets this amount of publicity. Big replay next week, we have done very well on Astro this season. I expect a much easier game Saturday.

He apologised for slagging one of you’re ex players but I think the post you replied to there seems to be a lot more than that been said of DL.

Hold on regardless wether it was an ex player or like me a supporter he has no right in saying that has he is an offical of a club dont forget the guy from the region was gone yes a bit more serious but still came out his mouth if something is not done about this guy I will make a formal complaint to whoever I need to cause he has no right to slag any team player or a ex player or even the sjfa off

Jim has apologised move on. No other club gets this amount of publicity. Big replay next week, we have done very well on Astro this season. I expect a much easier game Saturday.

[emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]

But miss... miss he slagged me.

Hold on regardless wether it was an ex player or like me a supporter he has no right in saying that has he is an offical of a club dont forget the guy from the region was gone yes a bit more serious but still came out his mouth if something is not done about this guy I will make a formal complaint to whoever I need to cause he has no right to slag any team player or a ex player or even the sjfa off

[emoji849]

17 minutes ago, allyg1977 said:

A formal complaint? C’mon pal, you’re taking it way too seriously. What did you expect to happen when you came on wishing they lost on Saturday?

5 hours ago, Wile E Coyote said:

Don't care what he does for the club, its no excuse for his conduct and its not crowing about Darvel that people care about.

Lets have  look at some of his comments:

Personal attacks on posters and now an ex-player

Disparaging comments about other teams perceived playing style

Suggesting the SJFA are rigging the Junior Cup draw so Talbot get home ties

Suggesting the SJFA are corrupt to ensure Talbot are in the Junior Cup final

I am amazed this guy is still in an official position

Agreed. Apparently sites like this and social media are monitored. Surprised hes not been up in front of the association for some of his claims of bias and cheating 👍

59 minutes ago, allyg1977 said:

,,,,,,,,, ......... 

Jim I wouldn't probably do it I just hope the guy trys to only promote his club not all the other crap i understand its a new thing to be up near the top and u get excited but they have a long way to go to be considered a top team and they need to learn this and put the effort in to the club rather than annihilate his club u never hear any of the talbot committee slagging off ex players or other clubs and yeah has a football supporter I can hope they lose but if u seen my other post I did say it would be nice to see them win has it would be 3 ayrshire teams in the semis

A formal complaint? C’mon pal, you’re taking it way too seriously. What did you expect to happen when you came on wishing they lost on Saturday?

31 minutes ago, allyg1977 said:

Jim I wouldn't probably do it I just hope the guy trys to only promote his club not all the other crap i understand its a new thing to be up near the top and u get excited but they have a long way to go to be considered a top team and they need to learn this and put the effort in to the club rather than annihilate his club u never hear any of the talbot committee slagging off ex players or other clubs and yeah has a football supporter I can hope they lose but if u seen my other post I did say it would be nice to see them win has it would be 3 ayrshire teams in the semis

Fair play mate.

10 hours ago, allyg1977 said:

No c”nt likes a grass .