Darvel Juniors 2019/2020

Darvel legend

Been looking Forward all week to cumbernauld game but park just can’t take any more water with us being on it last few weeks , so hopefully the weather relents this week and we can get 1/4 final of the Scottish on next Saturday which will be massive game for the club 
Looking at the forecast,I'll be amazed if this game is on

26 minutes ago, Jock Tamson said:
34 minutes ago, Darvel legend said:
Been looking Forward all week to cumbernauld game but park just can’t take any more water with us being on it last few weeks , so hopefully the weather relents this week and we can get 1/4 final of the Scottish on next Saturday which will be massive game for the club 

Looking at the forecast,I'll be amazed if this game is on

The bbc forecast says light rain and fresh breezes , if that’s the case we have a chance JT 

Guest Mick Kennedy
7 hours ago, Amofan1 said:

Tell mick to open the black rooster wallet and go astro

Ha the club doesn’t need my money John, they have a plan in place for future developments I’m sure that plan will be seen through wether am there or not.

6 hours ago, Haggis nut said:

Doesnt bother me either way tbh,  just found the end of post a bit of a giveaway. Micks an ambitious guy, and a winner. Bigger job comes up he will be off trust me 👍along with a few of the boys 

Uve got some knowledge 🤭

tell us all which is a bigger job and a more ambitious club to match his ambition ? 

Winning promotion ( hopfully) & reaching (at least) the quarter finals of the Scottish cup in his first year in junior football surely ticks [emoji736] both the “ winner and ambitious “ boxes or am o wrong ????
Promotion to what though ? Will Darvel be expressing an interest in the WoSFL ?