Darvel Juniors 2019/2020

Darvel legend

Brilliant performance after we went down to 10 men with score at 0-0 , Darren millers  goal is world class , again ! And some of the performances just fantastic , big shout out to Jason marr who played his first 90 minutes for 6 months and looked like he had never been away 

Derek wait till u see it 55-60 yards [emoji23][emoji23]

Your not wrong. Great finish although thought it was a foul in the build up. Disappointed as I didn’t think there were 3 goals between the team (even when 11 v 11) poor second goal and I have never seen a worse goal given away than the 3rd although didn’t think it was a penalty as Grant was on his way down before Mushett it got to him.

Darvel deserve a lot of credit for the work done off the field as the ground is looking great. Pitch was very poor but that’s not surprising at this time of year.

Good luck for the rest of the season.

9 minutes ago, Arthurlie1981 said:

Your not wrong. Great finish although thought it was a foul in the build up. Disappointed as I didn’t think there were 3 goals between the team (even when 11 v 11) poor second goal and I have never seen a worse goal given away than the 3rd although didn’t think it was a penalty as Grant was on his way down before Mushett it got to him.

Darvel deserve a lot of credit for the work done off the field as the ground is looking great. Pitch was very poor but that’s not surprising at this time of year.

Good luck for the rest of the season.

Thanks and same to urselves , if the boys in the team can put as much effort in as the manager they will be fine , I was tired watching him ha 

11 minutes ago, Barney Killoch said:

Pitch was very poor ?

Paying big wages but buying cheap grass seed ......... scandalous !

Think that's a wee bit unfair there's not a pitch in the country that's not soft or worn out the amount of rain fallen this season has never been known and right now it's still pouring. Ps just seen that 60 yards goal 👌

Edited by wow-wee

Brilliant performance after we went down to 10 men with score at 0-0 , Darren millers  goal is world class , again ! And some of the performances just fantastic , big shout out to Jason marr who played his first 90 minutes for 6 months and looked like he had never been away 
[emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]