Jump to content
Darvel legend

Darvel Juniors 2019/2020

Recommended Posts

Petershill should have took their chance against a poor Darvel performance but they didn’t, and I think they will pay the price for that in the replay 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Aye they were and who expected to wipe the floor with them ? We gave them all the credit they deserve in the build up to the game 

When the draw was made, you were on here telling everybody how happy you were to be playing Petershill . You later added that this was based on the fact that you pumped them on their astro on a previous occasion.

“We gave them all the credit they deserve” ????

Show some respect / humility.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Barney Killoch said:
1 hour ago, Darvel legend said:
Aye they were and who expected to wipe the floor with them ? We gave them all the credit they deserve in the build up to the game 

When the draw was made, you were on here telling everybody how happy you were to be playing Petershill . You later added that this was based on the fact that you pumped them on their astro on a previous occasion.

“We gave them all the credit they deserve” ????

Show some respect / humility.

Only because the surface should have suited us and for some reason we were poor today , that happens and we can look forward to next week knowing we are still in the cup and can’t play much worse 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That's some comment from a so called professional person.

Ur a tit now go away and give me peace 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Attitude.

Aye they were and who expected to wipe the floor with them ? We gave them all the credit they deserve in the build up to the game 
we have won 7 in a row so that would say we are maybe improving so we were due a blip but know what we were away from home played poorly and still in the cup , apart from that we are top of the league , what’s no to like ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Pity for them a twat like you represents there club on here 👍 maybe if you were like 99% of the other posters on here and had a balanced view on games etc you would get s bit more respect. Coming on whining sbout a team celebrating scoring an injury time equaliser is just embarrassing from you, even  by your standards

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We welcome petershill to Darvel tomorrow for replay of 5th round tie with a place in quarters up for grabs against broughty , our first home tie of the competition 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Question for DL. 

Can you rate how well you think the team has done this season. 
 

Personally,  I think you are where you should be in the league and ahead of the game in the Scottish, it’s all in your hands to get to the semis but you don’t want Talbot over two games if you get there.  I wound fancy you in a one off game though. 
 

good luck tomorrow. 

Edited by Viewparker

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Viewparker said:

Question for DL. 

Can you rate how well you think the team has done this season. 
 

Personally,  I think you are where you should be in the league and ahead of the game in the Scottish, it’s all in your hands to get to the semis but you don’t want Talbot over two games if you get there.  I wound fancy you in a one off game though. 
 

good luck tomorrow. 

Promotion was the aim vp And  anything we do in the Scottish is a bonus this year  , we are a right good side and if we play the way we can who knows what will happen rest of the season , we certainly don’t fear anyone and I agree with u with regards to talbot and thanks 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Well done to Darvel on making it through to the quarter finals.

Who would have thought that the 2 Kilmarnock and Loudoun teams would be in the last 8 of the Scottish

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Killie65 said:


Who would have thought that the 2 Kilmarnock and Loudoun teams would be in the last 8 of the Scottish

Excellent for the area , here’s hoping they have still 2 teams in the semis 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hard fought win for Darvel, just about deserved in very difficult conditions! Referee and assistants were first class! Poor show from the Petershill bench. Well done the Vale! And good luck!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Big Gray said:

Hard fought win for Darvel, just about deserved in very difficult conditions! Referee and assistants were first class! Poor show from the Petershill bench. Well done the Vale! And good luck!

It’s no easy in those conditions but we got the job done and that’s all that matters in cup football 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Hard fought win for Darvel, just about deserved in very difficult conditions! Referee and assistants were first class! Poor show from the Petershill bench. Well done the Vale! And good luck!
Glad you thought the ref and his assistants had a good game???? We didn't!!!!!. All the best for the rest of the competition.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Petershill bench’s reaction to the supposed handball was very poor. Referee and his assistants were very poor. They didn’t cost Peasy the tie though as I think Darvel deserved the win as they created more chances in what was in general a poor game. Conditions perhaps dictated that to be fair to both sides.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Petershill bench’s reaction to the supposed handball was very poor. Referee and his assistants were very poor. They didn’t cost Peasy the tie though as I think Darvel deserved the win as they created more chances in what was in general a poor game. Conditions perhaps dictated that to be fair to both sides.
It was a big decision to award Darvel a free kick for the equaliser and from where I was standing behind the goal I don't know how the ref can give a handball. That's football I suppose

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...