Darvel legend

Darvel Juniors 2019/2020

22 minutes ago, The Ilford Drummer said:

Mick for Bellsdale?

If we both make the next round of the Scottish possibly😉

As bad as we have been all season but still gutted to lose a goal in 93rd minute , and at end of the day it’s a last 16 away game in Scottish and still in cup , glad petershill won the junior cup today with their celebrations 😂

As bad as we have been all season but still gutted to lose a goal in 93rd minute , and at end of the day it’s a last 16 away game in Scottish and still in cup , glad petershill won the junior cup today with their celebrations

Sounds like a wee team can't enjoy their day by enjoying the deserved last minute equaliser??

Bit like Darvels celebrations at Blantyre in the last round....

As bad as we have been all season but still gutted to lose a goal in 93rd minute , and at end of the day it’s a last 16 away game in Scottish and still in cup , glad petershill won the junior cup today with their celebrations

17 minutes ago, Darvel legend said:

glad petershill won the junior cup today with their celebrations

😂 😂, your slagging a team for celebrating an injury time equaliser? Sour grapes big time big man and I'm sure I seen a video of you jumping the wall and cuddling your gaffer lol, like you had already won the cup at Blantyre, gies peace

1 minute ago, Krfc 10 said:

😂 😂, your slagging a team for celebrating an injury time equaliser? Sour grapes big time big man and I'm sure I seen a video of you jumping the wall and cuddling your gaffer lol, like you had already won the cup at Blantyre, gies peace

Ha ha ha ha just u keep ur thoughts to urself 🤭

Darvel were very poor today, Petershill well worth their draw. The home team played the plastic pitch much better than Darvel - one to forget for them.

Edited by Big Gray
Omission!

55 minutes ago, Darvel legend said:

As bad as we have been all season but still gutted to lose a goal in 93rd minute , and at end of the day it’s a last 16 away game in Scottish and still in cup , glad petershill won the junior cup today with their celebrations 😂

Same embarrassing pish from you every week

1 hour ago, Krfc 10 said:

Petershill we’re entitled to celebrate the unlikely equaliser they got, as were Darvel when they beat Blantyre in the last round being comfortable in the game then going down to ten men and beating a very good team.

12 minutes ago, Newguy said:

Petershill we’re entitled to celebrate the unlikely equaliser they got, as were Darvel when they beat Blantyre in the last round being comfortable in the game then going down to ten men and beating a very good team.

Aye I never saw it coming as our goalie didn’t have a save to make but they probably deserved it as we were so poor 

4 minutes ago, Darvel legend said:

Aye I never saw it coming as our goalie didn’t have a save to make but they probably deserved it as we were so poor 

Maybe try give other teams a bit of credit. You turned up today expecting to wipe the floor with peasy. Peasy keeper had zero saves to make. No chance with the goal. I counted 3 saves by the Darvel keeper all be it straight at him. All we've heard all season is watch us go in January when all our hundreds of injuries have cleared up. It's the end of January and now it's the worst you have played all season. Maybe you just didn't get things all your own way today. Peasy were well worth their draw today. 

12 minutes ago, onemanwolfpack said:

Maybe try give other teams a bit of credit. You turned up today expecting to wipe the floor with peasy. Peasy keeper had zero saves to make. No chance with the goal. I counted 3 saves by the Darvel keeper all be it straight at him. All we've heard all season is watch us go in January when all our hundreds of injuries have cleared up. It's the end of January and now it's the worst you have played all season. Maybe you just didn't get things all your own way today. Peasy were well worth their draw today. 

Aye they were and who expected to wipe the floor with them ? We gave them all the credit they deserve in the build up to the game 

we have won 7 in a row so that would say we are maybe improving so we were due a blip but know what we were away from home played poorly and still in the cup , apart from that we are top of the league , what’s no to like ?

5 minutes ago, Darvel legend said:

Aye they were and who expected to wipe the floor with them ? We gave them all the credit they deserve in the build up to the game 

we have won 7 in a row so that would say we are maybe improving so we were due a blip but know what we were away from home played poorly and still in the cup , apart from that we are top of the league , what’s no to like ?

Big anson breaking Darvel hearts things you love to see ...

1 minute ago, Nocknosh1988 said:

Big anson breaking Darvel hearts things you love to see ...

Never broke our hearts 9 junior teams still left in cup and we are one of them 

happy days 

5 minutes ago, Darvel legend said:

Never broke our hearts 9 junior teams still left in cup and we are one of them 

happy days 

Big pressure on Darvel next week now . Be a nervous week for yous 

On behalf of everyone at darvel can I just thank the brilliant travelling support today , well behaved and a credit to the club