Darvel Juniors 2019/2020

Darvel legend

Same to you guys, youse seemed to have turned the corner a bit when we played you towards the end of the season.
We have,the best thing for us was to go down and re-group,we have signed a few experienced players for the new season,and we also brought Graham Gracie back to the club from Cumnock,and installed a new drainage system over the far end of the park,so all in all its looking exciting for the new season

Fantastic darvel what a difference from your old ones ! Great to see an unfancied club like yourself raising the bar on modern facilities this brings darvel into the 21st century think other bigger clubs in the juniors will be looking on with envy.

Oh yes as I said before you don’t win titles and trophies with nice dressing rooms it would have been nice if they also updated the away dressing room as well though

f**k the away dressing rooms, why would you make the away team more comfortable?

Looks superb, having played for Darvel way back I still dont get where they got all the space from as it never seemed that big a building. 

It's about being relaxed and comfortable in the lead up to kick off and that looks like it will do the job nicely.

Agree away dressing rooms should be clean and tidy with decent facilities but nothing more. If teams visiting cant see  beyond that and do the talking on the pitch then that's not Darvels fault.

1 hour ago, GG said:

Oh yes as I said before you don’t win titles and trophies with nice dressing rooms it would have been nice if they also updated the away dressing room as well though

I'm sure they will upgrade the away ones through time rome wasn't built in a day! When your upgrading the ground you prioritise and dressing rooms and other parts were done first. As for winning trophies there is only 4 you can win and we all know the teams who win them most of the time so yes dressing rooms don t win trophies so if darvel done what the buffs done in the late nineties spent a fortune on players to win trophies but played in a dump of a ground they would still  get abuse just like hurlford of trying to buy success you can't win so 10 out of 10 to darvel for doing both get a good team and upgrade the ground.

Darvel we are bertie big baws with the super dooper dressing rooms while away clubs can get changed in an old banger. 

A kiddy on big club who are setting a big target for themselves whilst the money grabbing players are simply  lining their pockets. 

Its only going to end one way.......... And its never good...... 

12 minutes ago, ThemightyHERTHA said:

Darvel we are bertie big baws with the super dooper dressing rooms while away clubs can get changed in an old banger. 

A kiddy on big club who are setting a big target for themselves whilst the money grabbing players are simply  lining their pockets. 

Its only going to end one way.......... And its never good...... 

Your a right boring b*****d , I would think quite rightly the away dressing rooms are near the bottom of a long list of things to spend money on