Darvel Juniors 2019/2020

Darvel legend

Seen as Darvel were in Ayr on Saturday I took a walk round to see what all the fuss was about, they certainly deserved to win, have a few decent players in the team & look to play a passing game when possible. Spoke to a couple of their fans & was hearing of the work being done up there, fair play to them & good luck, it's just a shame one or two on here are hellbent on ruining that without even realising what they are doing, the players & managers jobs are hard enough without numpties shouting they are going to win this or that or challenge Talbot, that is totally disrespectful towards all the other premier teams & makes a bigger target on their backs 

So the mighty Darvel are coming to Kilsyth on Saturday, I know how your certain fans like an excuse or two about 10 players missing etc etc, I'm getting the excuses in early, we haven't played since the 16th of November so you've got a great advantage coming into Saturday, I know how you all like a drink, going by some of the comments on here at times some of you are permanently pished, but anyway make sure you pop up to the bar on Saturday ⚽⚽

That's an exceptional welcome for away fans to entice them to travel your ground [emoji2369] merry Xmas to you too. [emoji318]

So the mighty Darvel are coming to Kilsyth on Saturday, I know how your certain fans like an excuse or two about 10 players missing etc etc, I'm getting the excuses in early, we haven't played since the 16th of November so you've got a great advantage coming into Saturday, I know how you all like a drink, going by some of the comments on here at times some of you are permanently pished, but anyway make sure you pop up to the bar on Saturday [emoji460][emoji460]

So the mighty Darvel are coming to Kilsyth on Saturday, I know how your certain fans like an excuse or two about 10 players missing etc etc, I'm getting the excuses in early, we haven't played since the 16th of November so you've got a great advantage coming into Saturday, I know how you all like a drink, going by some of the comments on here at times some of you are permanently pished, but anyway make sure you pop up to the bar on Saturday [emoji460][emoji460]
KRFC10 will try and remember to bring your umbrellas up with us on Saturday looking forward to our visit to Kilsyth

30 minutes ago, Longshanks66 said:

That's an exceptional welcome for away fans to entice them to travel your ground emoji2369.png merry Xmas to you too. emoji318.png

It's tongue in cheek bud for gods sake get yersel a sense of humour, the Darvel boys am on about will tell you I'm having a laugh, obviously a very tough game for us this week but as I said we haven't played since the 16th of November so we'll see what happens

Apology accepted.
Park should be in great nick on Saturday having not been played on for around 6 weeks.

It's tongue in cheek bud for gods sake get yersel a sense of humour, the Darvel boys am on about will tell you I'm having a laugh, obviously a very tough game for us this week but as I said we haven't played since the 16th of November so we'll see what happens

14 hours ago, Longshanks66 said:

Apology accepted.
Park should be in great nick on Saturday having not been played on for around 6 weeks.

😂 😂, I never apoligised, and with the weather we've been having I would be surprised if there are many parks in "great nick" at this time of year 

Do you just repeat the same statement every week?
[emoji38][emoji38][emoji38]

Great 3 points today , some of the football was a joy to watch , and getting players back slowly but surely , all looking great for 2020