Darvel Juniors 2019/2020

Darvel legend

How much you bet on Darvel to win the League this season?
I know you had £400 on them last season[emoji38]
You do realise that as a rule no club officials or players are supposed to bet on the juniors , you better hope no-one in sjfa are on this site and come across this post or you could find yourself in a bit of bother (if you are a club official)

Just mischief making here why always low blows is it because you all know the Darvel are a coming

Tbh I dont care either way about darvel. Same as most others word of mouth about some of the muppets (mainly you tbh) and the nonsense they talked on this thread put me on it. I'll be the first to say well done if you deserve it btw, but yous have done nothing but you seem to think yous are Brazil 👍

U gutted nob aye ? Ha ha ha 

As a club official, do you really think it appropriate or necessary to respond in such an abusive manner on a public forum ?

.....and before you mention it..... the abuse that YOU frequently receive is equally wrong..... but it still doesn’t make it right for you to respond as you do.

You’re a club official representing your club on a public forum...... understand the responsibility that comes with that !

Signed
John Gall

42 minutes ago, Barney Killoch said:

As a club official, do you really think it appropriate or necessary to respond in such an abusive manner on a public forum ?

.....and before you mention it..... the abuse that YOU frequently receive is equally wrong..... but it still doesn’t make it right for you to respond as you do.

You’re a club official representing your club on a public forum...... understand the responsibility that comes with that !

Signed
John Gall

Not condoning it, but I'll be surprised if he doesnt get a slap at at least one ground before season ends for the pish he dishes out on here 👍