Darvel Juniors 2019/2020

Darvel legend

7 minutes ago, Barney Killoch said:

You’re right ...... they almost certainly could / should have been better.
But on the day ....... 3rd gear was enough to get the job done !

lets see how the rest of the season gos barney and the next few seasons after that , ive a feeling and bear in mind i know the standard of player  coming in the summer wee darvel might just be a force to be reckoned with 

8 minutes ago, Darvel legend said:

lets see how the rest of the season gos barney and the next few seasons after that , ive a feeling and bear in mind i know the standard of player  coming in the summer wee darvel might just be a force to be reckoned with 

Didn’t realise that you could sign players on pre-contracts in the juniors. I thought that was tapping up?

If you already know who you’re signing in the summer, does that mean you’ve ‘approached’ players that are currently attached to other teams ?
Fair to assume that some players will be ‘moved on’ to make space for the new Galacticos ?

Not even Xmas and you’re already making plans to ‘bin’ some of your current squad !!

Season of goodwill ? [emoji318]

Oh tapping players who already have a contact is a no no hope Tom Johnston don’t see what Darvel are up to [emoji6]

Secretary

Tom Johnston
(M) 07930 571123
scottishjuniorfa@scottish-football.com
[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

In case anyone wants to complain

How do you know that when you have seven players missing every week?
We mite just be getting players back at the rite time, Mick has not been able to pick the same team twice in a row due to injuries and work commitments but still to be in the Scottish Cup and in second place in the league is good going we look forward to the rest of the season doon the brae

21 minutes ago, wylieboy said:
37 minutes ago, Blackie Gold said:
How do you know that when you have seven players missing every week?

We mite just be getting players back at the rite time, Mick has not been able to pick the same team twice in a row due to injuries and work commitments but still to be in the Scottish Cup and in second place in the league is good going we look forward to the rest of the season doon the brae

I think the calibre of opposition you faced in the Scottish Cup is why you are still in it. No disrespect to the teams you beat but one of them took two matches to dispose of Saltcoats.