Darvel Juniors 2019/2020

Darvel legend

On 23/06/2019 at 14:20, Darvel legend said:

Yea they are my son in laws last game with derby county as at Wembley in play off final

his words  and I quote they are better than Wembley unquote 

Craig Bryson is your son in law?  Learn something new every day.

50 minutes ago, Darvel legend said:

Aberdeen just pipped us for his signature ha 

I was hoping it would've been a team a bit closer to Darvel he signed for.

And I don't mean Hurlford.

17 minutes ago, eyeswideopen15 said:

Well done to everyone at Darvel. That home dressing room is unbelievable at this level and tbh most club at any level would be delighted with them.

Seen it this morning , out of this world 

Fair play to darvel legend.  Never shuts up but the changing room is looking class. Remains to be seen if the mamagement team  and squad will be able to match the club's ambition which I'm sure they will give it a very good go with the quality coming in. Looking a very strong league and looking forward to see how it pans out

7 minutes ago, Junior Guy said:

Fair play to darvel legend.  Never shuts up but the changing room is looking class. Remains to be seen if the mamagement team  and squad will be able to match the club's ambition which I'm sure they will give it a very good go with the quality coming in. Looking a very strong league and looking forward to see how it pans out

I believe pre-season is going well and the boys are buzzing to get started but time will tell.

I would just like to thank every one  of the committee for what they have done the last 8 weeks , the transformation is incredible and we now look forward to watching the standard of player Mick and his backroom team have brought in to the club , he told me he was demanding and by f**k he is but fair play to him and his backroom squad for what they have brought to the club , roll on Hurlford 4 weeks tonight