Darvel legend

Darvel Juniors 2019/2020

Brilliant listening to the gaffer chatting after the game on Saturday and the players and fans singing his name after his contract extension was announced. Great to watch that.

3 hours ago, CopaMundials said:

Brilliant listening to the gaffer chatting after the game on Saturday and the players and fans singing his name after his contract extension was announced. Great to watch that.

Never in all my days connected with a football club have I experienced an atmosphere that’s been created at the club in the last 5 months , the town and the park is buzzing and we are going to be very very strong when as it looks like everyone is back early in January , there is no doubt with the addition of Hacky , marr , Perry , Mckenzie , Johnson and Mcpherson added to saturdays 16 we are going to be in some place , we could just do with a home tie in tomorrow’s last 16 Scottish draw to set us up for the new year 

22 players, probably the only club outside the champions league teams that’ll carry a 1st team squad that size.

And with a gaffer and staff working alongside his philosophy, knowledge and guidance who knows what lies aheed.

1 hour ago, Thereporter said:

Might take in your game Saturday, I’ll take great delight in a certain manager loosing heavily to Darvel.

We expect a very tough game imo whitletts are in a false position and Geordie will keep them up 

Never in all my days connected with a football club have I experienced an atmosphere that’s been created at the club in the last 5 months , the town and the park is buzzing and we are going to be very very strong when as it looks like everyone is back early in January , there is no doubt with the addition of Hacky , marr , Perry , Mckenzie , Johnson and Mcpherson added to saturdays 16 we are going to be in some place , we could just do with a home tie in tomorrow’s last 16 Scottish draw to set us up for the new year 

Money talks !

1 hour ago, Barney Killoch said:

Couple of days ago you wanted Stoneywood or Kello ....... make up yer mind !

if away from home i would have chosen petershill , the surface suits the way we play the game 

1 hour ago, Darvel legend said:

if away from home i would have chosen petershill , the surface suits the way we play the game 

Are you sure because you have played three league games on astro and only won once?