Darvel Juniors 2019/2020

Darvel legend

8 hours ago, Ringford10 said:
15 hours ago, Thesoccerguy said:
Hearing the money has dried up and 7/8 top earners are moving on already ??? Surely no

The big teams are hovering for next season. Already posted this.

And not one bit do we care , we might go up and if we do we might just be a danger to everyone 

4 hours ago, king Henrik7 said:

I think aim for 2nd place , yous won’t outrun talbot over the course of a season but all the best

Henrik I don’t think it’s worth going up unless u think can beat them and trust me we think we will can but the proof will be in the pudding as they say , they are a brilliant team but I think we have some top quality players who will challenge them

[emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]

Henrik I don’t think it’s worth going up unless u think can beat them and trust me we think we will can but the proof will be in the pudding as they say , they are a brilliant team but I think we have some top quality players who will challenge them

No question you have some top players in your team , of course be optimistic about winning the league but as Talbot do they seem to have the knack of doing it , as I said good luck when you do go up

28 minutes ago, king Henrik7 said:

No question you have some top players in your team , of course be optimistic about winning the league but as Talbot do they seem to have the knack of doing it , as I said good luck when you do go up

I watch them when I can If our game is off and every time I go away thinking they are no very good To watch but every time they win so hard to argue with What they do but we will keep on striving to get there, if I was Andy I’d be careful what he’s laughing at as he who laughs last ...........................

Hopefully Talbot get Darvel in the next round of the Junior Cup.

I watch them when I can If our game is off and every time I go away thinking they are no very good To watch but every time they win so hard to argue with What they do but we will keep on striving to get there, if I was Andy I’d be careful what he’s laughing at as he who laughs last ...........................

Hopefully Talbot get Darvel in the next round of the Junior Cup.

Cmon Andy - the way I see it and other Talbot fans av spoken to, yous have it to lose whereas we don’t. Can’t fault us for wanting a crack at it - call it ambition I think these days [emoji106]

Tucker is a tactical mastermind - and probably don’t know a manager that won’t be envious of what he’s done. As a decent supporter you should relish the challenge or else what’s the point 🤷‍♂️ so at least have a laugh with us and not at us eh [emoji106][emoji106]

Talbot have a knack of knowing where their place is when some club rolls along spunking money in the hope of success. We have outlived the wild spending of Kilwinning, Meadow and the Ford by simply taking stock of the situation, not going into a panic, not throwing money away to try and combat the threat. Sugar Daddy teams come and go we know that for a fact and if Darvel buy their way into the Premiership they will need to have a bigger war chest to even make a dent in the top half of the league. Forget about us, unless you meet us. Concentrate more how the best defence in the Juniors are losing goals every week.