Darvel legend

Darvel Juniors 2019/2020

Maybe some of you should get down the brae and spend 5 minutes in the Gaffers presence
Asked him the other week what he hopes to achieve at the club here is what he told me

The issue for me the manager, and the issue of the team is, how dirty do your feet have to get without suffocating yourself in the mud in order to get an inch of what you really want done?

Mind blowing stuff

Mind numbing stuff more like!!!

Maybe some of you should get down the brae and spend 5 minutes in the Gaffers presence
Asked him the other week what he hopes to achieve at the club here is what he told me

The issue for me the manager, and the issue of the team is, how dirty do your feet have to get without suffocating yourself in the mud in order to get an inch of what you really want done?

Mind blowing stuff

Mind blowing stuff
your seriously at the wind up or your fucking nuts ? what one is it ?
there's a spot for u at the fringe comedy section next year ya rocket

Mind blowing stuff

A quote taken straight from brainyquote.com he wasn’t looking at his phone while telling you this was he?

How come, everytime Darvel Legend makes a utter stupid comment that Darvel Icon comes and saves him with even more maverick pish, are they the same person?

58 minutes ago, Darvel Icon said:

Mind blowing stuff

You really need to f**k the f**k off 

12 minutes ago, Darvel Icon said:

Do we really want in-house fighting are we not all for one

Hilarious,  Nobel Peace Prize is on the way. You can add that to the trophy cabinet. 

Back to self praising I see.....

Have they ? That’s good enlighten us to who’s been tapped then and why would they want to leave the most professionally run club in the junior game ? 

43 minutes ago, Darvel Icon said:

Do we really want in-house fighting are we not all for one

Ah right you are dartagnan 

Looking forward to trip to Kirkcaldy tomorrow and 3 buses going through for a 3rd round tie is fantastic , in fact unheard off but it’s great to see the town getting behind the team and rightly so , if we can continue the football we played second half at petershill last week we are in for a treat 

Pleased to announce the signing of Aaron Black from Blantyre Vics, not seen him play myself personally but heard lots of good things.

Pleased to announce the signing of Aaron Black from Blantyre Vics, not seen him play myself personally but heard lots of good things.
Welcome to the club Aaron

Looking forward to trip to Kirkcaldy tomorrow and 3 buses going through for a 3rd round tie is fantastic , in fact unheard off but it’s great to see the town getting behind the team and rightly so , if we can continue the football we played second half at petershill last week we are in for a treat 
All the best tomorrow guys,you are certainly setting junior football a light

37 minutes ago, Manintheloby said:

Just waiting in Darvel legends comments Aaron will be great addition to Darvel when he probably doesn’t no who he is nor never saw him play 😂

Funny enough saw him play against us and he troubled us enough that night to know he’s a player ,all the best at the club Aaron 

Does he fit the gaffers philosophy and mindset, i’m sure he’ll be able to pick up the high tempo and style of play quite quick.