Darvel Juniors 2019/2020

Darvel legend

Maybe some of you should get down the brae and spend 5 minutes in the Gaffers presence
Asked him the other week what he hopes to achieve at the club here is what he told me

The issue for me the manager, and the issue of the team is, how dirty do your feet have to get without suffocating yourself in the mud in order to get an inch of what you really want done?

Mind blowing stuff
your seriously at the wind up or your fucking nuts ? what one is it ?
there's a spot for u at the fringe comedy section next year ya rocket [emoji573][emoji573][emoji573][emoji573][emoji1787]

Maybe some of you should get down the brae and spend 5 minutes in the Gaffers presence
Asked him the other week what he hopes to achieve at the club here is what he told me

The issue for me the manager, and the issue of the team is, how dirty do your feet have to get without suffocating yourself in the mud in order to get an inch of what you really want done?

Mind blowing stuff

A quote taken straight from brainyquote.com [emoji849] he wasn’t looking at his phone while telling you this was he?

58 minutes ago, Darvel Icon said:

Mind blowing stuff

You really need to f**k the f**k off 

Looking forward to trip to Kirkcaldy tomorrow and 3 buses going through for a 3rd round tie is fantastic , in fact unheard off but it’s great to see the town getting behind the team and rightly so , if we can continue the football we played second half at petershill last week we are in for a treat 

Looking forward to trip to Kirkcaldy tomorrow and 3 buses going through for a 3rd round tie is fantastic , in fact unheard off but it’s great to see the town getting behind the team and rightly so , if we can continue the football we played second half at petershill last week we are in for a treat 
All the best tomorrow guys,you are certainly setting junior football a light

37 minutes ago, Manintheloby said:

Just waiting in Darvel legends comments Aaron will be great addition to Darvel when he probably doesn’t no who he is nor never saw him play 😂

Funny enough saw him play against us and he troubled us enough that night to know he’s a player ,all the best at the club Aaron 

16 hours ago, Darvel Icon said:

Mind blowing stuff

Bit of the Cantona there