Darvel Juniors 2019/2020

Darvel legend

So whit are the Talbot songs darvel sing??? Can we just suggest songs and someone can confirm if they are sung? 

"We hate Talbot, everyone here, wants to be the Talbot!"

"As I was walking doon the brea, a saw a lonley stranger... Had to ask are you icon and or legend, said yes sir thats me" 

So whit are the Talbot songs darvel sing??? Can we just suggest songs and someone can confirm if they are sung? 
"As I was walking doon the brea, a saw a lonley stranger... Had to ask are you icon and or legend, said yes sir thats me" 
Wow, a few o the young guns singing some wee ditties about Talbot puts pnb into meltdown [emoji50] get a grip.

Lot more important issues going on at the moment within our game [emoji2369]

1 minute ago, Longshanks66 said:

Wow, a few o the young guns singing some wee ditties about Talbot puts pnb into meltdown emoji50.png get a grip.

Lot more important issues going on at the moment within our game emoji2369.png

Genuinely intrigued, it's a bit light hearted but it cant all be loggerheads on here all the time surely.

Wow, a few o the young guns singing some wee ditties about Talbot puts pnb into meltdown [emoji50] get a grip.

Lot more important issues going on at the moment within our game [emoji2369]

Yes like one of your committee slaughtering ex players and saying the SJFA are rigging it for talbot to stay in the cup

Bet you that you sang songs about Talbot when you were a Hurlford Supporter [emoji23]

If league does not resume and finish then best option has got to be null and void across the board. And everyone starts again. Not nice but awarding prizes when there is a lot of permutations devalues the game. Stay safe.

Not a chance season will finish lads

If league does not resume and finish then best option has got to be null and void across the board. And everyone starts again. Not nice but awarding prizes when there is a lot of permutations devalues the game. Stay safe.
Everyone starts again in tier 6 conferences in the West of Scotland League....

10 hours ago, glensmad said:
10 hours ago, Ringford10 said:

Everyone starts again in tier 6 conferences in the West of Scotland League....

Here you’re at it too!