Darvel Juniors 2019/2020

Darvel legend

3 minutes ago, Killiepiyo said:

Of late yes, but if your back to your personal jibes perhaps you should tell folk what you did.

Well I wouldn’t go and follow talbot after following Hurlford , I’m darvel thru and thru and always will be , u on the other hand 🤔

Darvel thru and thru [emoji1787]

Well I wouldn’t go and follow talbot after following Hurlford , I’m darvel thru and thru and always will be , u on the other hand [emoji848]

Ok apology accepted we agree to disagree on issues but a bit of advise if your in a committee or have a title with the club be careful what u say cause at the end of the day ur ment to be promoting your club not get into slanting matches with supporters or ex players or players of clubs it dont look good on your club so I suggest u stay off here for a bit but upto u

I still don’t agree with what u said but apologies for thinking u were ally gaw who I have already apologised to 

4 minutes ago, allyg1977 said:

Ok apology accepted we agree to disagree on issues but a bit of advise if your in a committee or have a title with the club be careful what u say cause at the end of the day ur ment to be promoting your club not get into slanting matches with supporters or ex players or players of clubs it dont look good on your club so I suggest u stay off here for a bit but upto u

I do promote the club but won’t accept any cheap Jibes at the club , unless u know me Uve no idea what the club means to me , I will leave it at that 

Legend , maybe take the time to think, your club have taken massive strides in recent years, don’t forget where you came from, from McPherson keeping the club alive to Paddy and his players kickstarting the climb, you have came on here tonight and incorrectly slated one of the League winners, you dig Talbot, so, I am going to put the two scenarios together and ask you this, would any of the Talbot Committee come on P&B under a Talbot user name and slate an ex player or another club ? New facilities to the naked eye show progression, but the lack of class from the committee can hold them back, and sadly you are the boil on Darvel’s backside

30 minutes ago, Appraisal said:

don’t forget where you came from

He thinks folk dont Ken him when making personal remarks. 5 years worth of shots from him and I've no stooped to that. Dont think it's right looking down on amateur level, I know several folk who went amateur for reasons not relating to ability and im sure mick could tell him excatly why its sheer ignorance to look down the nose. Canne even process an attack on a ex player, more so one that gave his gave his club so much, completely different mindset and no one that sits comfortably 

What’s happened to the Darvel pitch? Worse than ibrox. Thought they spend a fortune pre season. Sure the colville boys would of played in better council parks. Tattie field. 
Most grass parks are really struggling with the constant rain to be fair to Darvel. 10 years ago Darvel game would have been off on a day like today.

33 minutes ago, wingwaa said:

What’s happened to the Darvel pitch? Worse than ibrox. Thought they spend a fortune pre season. Sure the colville boys would of played in better council parks. Tattie field. 

At least their game was on so the ref deemed it playable. no excuses.