Darvel Juniors 2019/2020

Darvel legend

1 hour ago, Darvel legend said:

U stick to amateur fitba which is ur level and leave junior fitba to guys who know all about it and were good players , no someone who’s only ability was flinging 40 yard shys , we are still there and we will go to broughty very confident 

Embarrassing again, you really are a tube 

4 minutes ago, Darvel legend said:

Who u calling a clown ? I’ve done more for the club than u ever have so jog on 

1 minute ago, andy25 said:

Self praise is no praise..

4 minutes ago, Darvel legend said:

That’ll bode well for you,

3 minutes ago, Darvel legend said:

It's f**k all about you've done for the club so take your self praise elsewhere, it's about your pish poor comment on here, so instead of trying to twist it suck it up and realise you made a c**t of yourself 

1 minute ago, AYRSHIREBOY said:

It's f**k all about you've done for the club so take your self praise elsewhere, it's about your pish poor comment on here, so instead of trying to twist it suck it up and realise you made a c**t of yourself 

Stick to amateur football we are a junior team and I apologised to ally gaw already so move on 

4 minutes ago, Killiepiyo said:

Is there not quite a large contingent of former amateur persons at darvel? 

At least next week when games videoed I will  know what side  I am on and also  know when I wake up the mora morning I will bleed blue and white , darvel thru and thru doesn’t matter what level we are at , u on the other hand jump clubs like a kangaroo So jog on 

Where were you when Neil McPherson was running the club single handedly [emoji848]

At least next week when games videoed I will  know what side  I am on and also  know when I wake up the mora morning I will bleed blue and white , darvel thru and thru doesn’t matter what level we are at , u on the other hand jump clubs like a kangaroo So jog on 

Sad to co.e on this and see a darvel man trying to slate the boys tbat played for no money and freezing cold showers shitty training on horrible grounds and yet still stuck with the team, got the team promoted had a great squad of boys that would run through brick walls for each other and yet your trying to bring them down? Bang out. Don't forget where yous were before that team of "amatuer" players played for the club and got u up the league's. One thing I hate is forgetting where u cane from and who helped u get to where u are. Be lucky if yous won double digit games before all the boys came. Lack of respect. And don't forget when ally was throwing they long throws u weren't complaining if we scored from it. Hardly anyone came to watch games till we started running riot. Great for the community but don't bring boys down that gave the club everything disrespectful and bang out of order 

Darvel legend u apologised to the person u thought it was but u haven't to me even though u aimed it all to me which for a man of ur stature within the club I find appalling.

Stick to amateur football we are a junior team and I apologised to ally gaw already so move on 

1 minute ago, allyg1977 said:

Darvel legend u apologised to the person u thought it was but u haven't to me even though u aimed it all to me which for a man of ur stature within the club I find appalling.

I still don’t agree with what u said but apologies for thinking u were ally gaw who I have already apologised to