Darvel Juniors 2019/2020

Darvel legend

18 minutes ago, allyg1977 said:

Yeah I am waiting for it what is going to be said is the sjfa favour fife teams they dont like a successful team like darvel winning they had 14 players on the pitch they must have paid the ref and there was a dog on the pitch lol

Analysis is Darvel went in deservedly 2 nil up at halftime, never showed up in second half and Broughty scored 2 goals out of nothing and got a draw, No one said anything or anyone said any Shite like you allyg1977 but you seem to be someone that is really concerned about what Darvel are doing!

40 minutes ago, Killie65 said:

I agree we should be singing about Hurlford who we will meet in semi final or final

Sure the rest of the teams in it will be terrified if they witnessed that 🤣🤣🤣 decent enough first half by all accounts n could have got another one, fell to bits after ht could have went either way tbh. A better team would have finished that off 2nd half 👍

8 minutes ago, allyg1977 said:

Yeah I am waiting for it what is going to be said is the sjfa favour fife teams they dont like a successful team like darvel winning they had 14 players on the pitch they must have paid the ref and there was a dog on the pitch lol

U stick to amateur fitba which is ur level and leave junior fitba to guys who know all about it and were good players , no someone who’s only ability was flinging 40 yard shys , we are still there and we will go to broughty very confident 

I'm sure Broughty will be very confident as well...

U stick to amateur fitba which is ur level and leave junior fitba to guys who know all about it and were good players , no someone who’s only ability was flinging 40 yard shys , we are still there and we will go to broughty very confident 

Lol amateur football I have supported talbot for the past 40 year I have seen the down side to talbot and seen the good ur only just seening the good side of darvel cause I do remember when darvel where nowhere but always at the bottom of the pile in the juniors yeah I give u credit for what they have done now will it last who knows other teams have tried that and failed so my guess is it probably wont but dont call someone an amateur when you know nothing about me ur a joke of a guy and has always an embarrassment to football and ur club

quite disrespectful your assuming that’s an ex player. when infact it’s not.

You're barking up the wrong tree here Legned [emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]

34 minutes ago, Haggis nut said:

Sure the rest of the teams in it will be terrified if they witnessed that 🤣🤣🤣 decent enough first half by all accounts n could have got another one, fell to bits after ht could have went either way tbh. A better team would have finished that off 2nd half 👍

By all accounts? Was you there haggis?

24 minutes ago, Darvel legend said:

Wrong person and poor comments about an ex player 

3 minutes ago, allyg1977 said:

Lol amateur football I have supported talbot for the past 40 year I have seen the down side to talbot and seen the good ur only just seening the good side of darvel cause I do remember when darvel where nowhere but always at the bottom of the pile in the juniors yeah I give u credit for what they have done now will it last who knows other teams have tried that and failed so my guess is it probably wont but dont call someone an amateur when you know nothing about me ur a joke of a guy and has always an embarrassment to football and ur club

Yeah did think it was a bit below the belt for a club official to be personally attacking someone. No doubt very impressive stuff going on at darvel in comparison to earlier years. Credit to those who kept the club afloat and going, mind going to a darvel game as were a lot of call offs due to snow. It was literally two men and a wee westie dug in the stand. Long term viability will be key, aware of Hurlfords difficulties getting crowds even with the proximity to kilmarnock. Packed for the scottish cup final but not as many follow up regulars as expected 

26 minutes ago, Darvel legend said:

Wow. I'm guessing that is directed at me? Incredibly poor. I've never bad mouthed the committee, fans or players from my time at the club - through the bad times and good times. I was there throughout, including that league winning side. Did no bad for someone that could only take a shy. 

Ally Gaw

6 minutes ago, Aliba said:

Wow. I'm guessing that is directed at me? Incredibly poor. I've never bad mouthed the committee, fans or players from my time at the club - through the bad times and good times. I was there throughout, including that league winning side. Did no bad for someone that could only take a shy. 

Ally Gaw

Ally thought u were having a go at us , apologies 

35 minutes ago, Darvel legend said:

Wrong person you fucking clown you know big Ally is a pure gent,

I hope you bump into him and he flings you 40 yards