Darvel Juniors 2019/2020

Darvel legend

Hope to god u get the biggest defeat ever u deserve it

We welcome broughty to darvel tomorrow for our biggest game in nearly 40 years , management and players have been fantastic all Season and the town is right behind them 
come on the vale 

Hope to god u get the biggest defeat ever u deserve it

Hope your wrong everyone connected to the club from chairman and manager to the committee and players have worked miracles this season and made the supporters and village extremely proud MTV

Dont get me wrong killie 65 I do hope darvel get through has it would be 3 ayrshire teams In the semis . i must admit its darvel legend who does ur club no good with the amount of crap that comes out of his mouth on this site so that's why I hope u get beat cause it might shut him up for a bit

Hope your wrong everyone connected to the club from chairman and manager to the committee and players have worked miracles this season and made the supporters and village extremely proud MTV

2 hours ago, Killie65 said:

Miracles? I'm sure the money has helped, don't know about miracles though, anyway good luck in the quarter final 

18 hours ago, Darvel legend said:

We welcome broughty to darvel tomorrow for our biggest game in nearly 40 years , management and players have been fantastic all Season and the town is right behind them 

come on the vale 

Any updates drivel

Yeah I am waiting for it what is going to be said is the sjfa favour fife teams they dont like a successful team like darvel winning they had 14 players on the pitch they must have paid the ref and there was a dog on the pitch lol

Anyone else here for the analysis of todays result?? 

24 minutes ago, allyg1977 said:

Yeah I am waiting for it what is going to be said is the sjfa favour fife teams they dont like a successful team like darvel winning they had 14 players on the pitch they must have paid the ref and there was a dog on the pitch lol

Broughty is a dundee team not fife