Darvel Juniors 2019/2020

Darvel legend

Another cracker from Miller. There were folk on this thread that never thought he was much of a player when he signed , folk confusing him with a defender from Medda. Don't think there's any confusion now :) One of the best strikers of a ball a have seen in juniors , genuinely a player you could build a team around. Was great for Ladeside , right character , liked a wind up , good at giving it but no always great at taking it back :) Daz will be pivotal in in any future success Darvel may have , he will be spoken in same breath as greats like Leckie...he's that good.

7 hours ago, clash city rocker said:

Another cracker from Miller. There were folk on this thread that never thought he was much of a player when he signed , folk confusing him with a defender from Medda. Don't think there's any confusion now :) One of the best strikers of a ball a have seen in juniors , genuinely a player you could build a team around. Was great for Ladeside , right character , liked a wind up , good at giving it but no always great at taking it back :) Daz will be pivotal in in any future success Darvel may have , he will be spoken in same breath as greats like Leckie...he's that good.

He’s nearly got 20 goals already from midfield but ur rite hes a fantastic character and player and will have the same amount of assists as he has goals , His dead ball delivery will be the best in the juniors , we hope to have him for a long time 

10 minutes ago, Darvel legend said:

He’s nearly got 20 goals already from midfield but ur rite hes a fantastic character and player and will have the same amount of assists as he has goals , His dead ball delivery will be the best in the juniors , we hope to have him for a long time 

Better than monti or shankland at dead ball ??

14 hours ago, Darvel legend said:

The 2 u mentioned are fantastic at them but if Darren isn’t better then them he is on a par with both players and I think the amount of goals he scores from midfield would give him the edge imo 

Chrissy Craig at Kilbirnie who also played with Colvilles is excellent at dead balls. The difference between guys like Monti and Miller is that Miller tackles back , drives the team on , sets the tempo. Monti comes alive when he gets the ball , Miller goes and gets the ball.

1 hour ago, Bheaten Castard said:

Just before all the rumours and silly talk starts John is 100% committed to Darvel and will continue to be at every Darvel game now and in the future , We at Darvel are delighted with his announcement this morning as it’s always been an ambition of his to sponsor the team he’s loved and supported since he was  a child but after speaking to him this morning he’s excited at where Darvel are going and the relationship he has with with the manager , backroom staff and commitee and fans will be continued for many years to come 

I don’t post very often though I do read the forums.
I’m 100% committed to Darvel FC as I’ve ever been and management players and committee have been made aware of this.
I’m sure the connection with Brownings, Kilmarnock Pie and Kilmarnock FC will benefit Darvel in many ways.
I have been in attendance at every Darvel game this season... friendlies, cup and league games and this will continue for years to come.
Onwards and upwards[emoji2]

6 hours ago, Darvel Pie said:

I don’t post very often though I do read the forums.
I’m 100% committed to Darvel FC as I’ve ever been and management players and committee have been made aware of this.
I’m sure the connection with Brownings, Kilmarnock Pie and Kilmarnock FC will benefit Darvel in many ways.
I have been in attendance at every Darvel game this season... friendlies, cup and league games and this will continue for years to come.
Onwards and upwardsemoji2.png

Thanks for your support at Rugby Park - before and after this sponsorship deal.