Darvel Juniors 2019/2020

Darvel legend

Attitude.

Aye they were and who expected to wipe the floor with them ? We gave them all the credit they deserve in the build up to the game 
we have won 7 in a row so that would say we are maybe improving so we were due a blip but know what we were away from home played poorly and still in the cup , apart from that we are top of the league , what’s no to like ?

Pity for them a twat like you represents there club on here 👍 maybe if you were like 99% of the other posters on here and had a balanced view on games etc you would get s bit more respect. Coming on whining sbout a team celebrating scoring an injury time equaliser is just embarrassing from you, even  by your standards

Question for DL. 

Can you rate how well you think the team has done this season. 

Personally,  I think you are where you should be in the league and ahead of the game in the Scottish, it’s all in your hands to get to the semis but you don’t want Talbot over two games if you get there.  I wound fancy you in a one off game though. 

good luck tomorrow. 

Edited by Viewparker

9 minutes ago, Viewparker said:

Question for DL. 

Can you rate how well you think the team has done this season. 

Personally,  I think you are where you should be in the league and ahead of the game in the Scottish, it’s all in your hands to get to the semis but you don’t want Talbot over two games if you get there.  I wound fancy you in a one off game though. 

good luck tomorrow. 

Promotion was the aim vp And  anything we do in the Scottish is a bonus this year  , we are a right good side and if we play the way we can who knows what will happen rest of the season , we certainly don’t fear anyone and I agree with u with regards to talbot and thanks 

15 minutes ago, Big Gray said:

Hard fought win for Darvel, just about deserved in very difficult conditions! Referee and assistants were first class! Poor show from the Petershill bench. Well done the Vale! And good luck!

It’s no easy in those conditions but we got the job done and that’s all that matters in cup football 

Hard fought win for Darvel, just about deserved in very difficult conditions! Referee and assistants were first class! Poor show from the Petershill bench. Well done the Vale! And good luck!
Glad you thought the ref and his assistants had a good game???? We didn't!!!!!. All the best for the rest of the competition.

Petershill bench’s reaction to the supposed handball was very poor. Referee and his assistants were very poor. They didn’t cost Peasy the tie though as I think Darvel deserved the win as they created more chances in what was in general a poor game. Conditions perhaps dictated that to be fair to both sides.

Petershill bench’s reaction to the supposed handball was very poor. Referee and his assistants were very poor. They didn’t cost Peasy the tie though as I think Darvel deserved the win as they created more chances in what was in general a poor game. Conditions perhaps dictated that to be fair to both sides.
It was a big decision to award Darvel a free kick for the equaliser and from where I was standing behind the goal I don't know how the ref can give a handball. That's football I suppose

It was a big decision to award Darvel a free kick for the equaliser and from where I was standing behind the goal I don't know how the ref can give a handball. That's football I suppose

I agree it was a big call and I don’t think it was handball but overall the result was probably fair. Out of interest can anyone tell me why the flag was at half mast?

I agree it was a big call and I don’t think it was handball but overall the result was probably fair. Out of interest can anyone tell me why the flag was at half mast?

We lost a lifelong supporter during the week Jim Verner. Both him and his wife were keen followers and were seen regularly doon the brae.