Darvel Juniors 2019/2020

Darvel legend

1 minute ago, Darvel legend said:

Derek they think they are unbeatable I’m no so sure , no doubt they are the benchmark but we don’t fear them one little bit 

Is that just now you don't fear us or is it when the 9 players are back. We already came down to your gaff and turned you over. You maybe better to get your head into the Darvel trophy cabinet for a wee bit fresh air before spouting pish.

Guest Nocknosh1988
8 minutes ago, Darvel legend said:

Derek they think they are unbeatable I’m no so sure , no doubt they are the benchmark but we don’t fear them one little bit 

The highest level u played at was Darvel pal . Your not even in the top 5 junior sides in Ayrshire never mind Scotland 

24 minutes ago, Darvel legend said:

There’s not one player in your team that I would be fearful of truth be told.

right here goes, we were 2nd best today , the goal right after half time killed us , we competed well up until then , 6 ,9 and 10 realy impressed me today for Darvel, are they up to talbot standard? not yet methinks, we had a few chances which we didn't take and darvel were definitely more clinical than us , best side ive saw us play so far this season but not unbeatable imo , but then when u put out such a financial output u should be up there challenging for the title and they are !

But but they haven't spent much money and the players are only there because of Michael Kennedy....[emoji846]

right here goes, we were 2nd best today , the goal right after half time killed us , we competed well up until then , 6 ,9 and 10 realy impressed me today for Darvel, are they up to talbot standard? not yet methinks, we had a few chances which we didn't take and darvel were definitely more clinical than us , best side ive saw us play so far this season but not unbeatable imo , but then when u put out such a financial output u should be up there challenging for the title and they are !