Darvel Juniors 2019/2020

Darvel legend

3 Talbot rejects.

Sorry M8 I'm not thick far from it. I have seen too many bankrolled clubs coming into the game and apart from you and your small group the rest of us know its the pie mans money that has attracted them to Darvel not the manager. You have two Talbot rejects in your squad as well.

6 minutes ago, andy25 said:

Did a Talbot player shag your wife at some point in the past because theres got to be a reason for your hatred ?
You talk absolute pish.

Nop just idiots like u who don’t like that we will challenge u and trust me we will , saw u a few times this season and I don’t see anything to fear whatsoever 

I'd imagine the managers probably throwing money in as well...

Sorry M8 I'm not thick far from it. I have seen too many bankrolled clubs coming into the game and apart from you and your small group the rest of us know its the pie mans money that has attracted them to Darvel not the manager. You have two Talbot rejects in your squad as well.

I'm hardly an idiot.
It's you who's making all the idiotic statements..
I'm just hoping we meet in the cup..

Nop just idiots like u who don’t like that we will challenge u and trust me we will , saw u a few times this season and I don’t see anything to fear whatsoever 

I've seen Darvel a few times and I don't see anything to fear .

3 minutes ago, Darvel legend said:

This is the third season you have talked up Darvel and again you are doing nothing.

You are scraping past the likes of St Rochs and Blantyre Vics with no disrespect to them. We are drawing with Championship clubs and beating Kilwinning 6-1. We are not even in the same stratosphere

[emoji38][emoji38][emoji38][emoji38][emoji38][emoji38][emoji38][emoji38][emoji38][emoji38][emoji38][emoji38][emoji38][emoji38][emoji38][emoji38]

So do I , Astro at rugby park , we will fling on another ball so u can get a kick of it [emoji2960]