Darvel Juniors 2019/2020

Darvel legend

2 minutes ago, king Henrik7 said:

How’s he the best manager in Scotland ? What does he have to merit that award ?

Attracted players to the football club that we could only dream about and let’s get it straight it’s no for the money it’s because of him ,he knows what I think of him Anyway but I feel he will finish up the top manager in Scotland , we undoubtedly have the best squad of players in junior football 

5 minutes ago, Darvel legend said:

Attracted players to the football club that we could only dream about and let’s get it straight it’s no for the money it’s because of him ,he knows what I think of him Anyway but I feel he will finish up the top manager in Scotland , we undoubtedly have the best squad of players in junior football 

So why are they not playing at bigger clubs?

It's not for the money [emoji38][emoji38][emoji38][emoji38]
Best squad of players in junior football [emoji38][emoji38][emoji38][emoji38]

6 minutes ago, Darvel legend said:

we undoubtedly have the best squad of players in junior football 

If only there was a way of proving this by actually winning things. Out of the sectional cup with a whimper, dispatched in the West by an average top league side.  Not even top of your league (which is the 2nd tier by the way)

Not even you believe that statemnet

2 minutes ago, Blackie Gold said:

So why are they not playing at bigger clubs?

Are u thick ? It’s because of him !  no other manager in junior football could have attracted the players he has to Darvel , Tucker Sloan has an easy Job attracting players to auchinleck as they are serial winners , just think when we start winning things which we will the type of player Mick will can attract to the club , that’s why the talbot support canny keep off our thread 😂😂😂

[emoji38][emoji38][emoji38][emoji38]
You are absolutely fucking deluded.
Who are all these brilliant players that hes attracted to Darvel?
Cause I've certainly never heard of most of them[emoji848]

Are u thick ? It’s because of him !  no other manager in junior football could have attracted the players he has to Darvel , Tucker Sloan has an easy Job attracting players to auchinleck as they are serial winners , just think when we start winning things which we will the type of player Mick will can attract to the club , that’s why the talbot support canny keep off our thread [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Danny Boyle and Alan McKenzie got hunted from Talbot for being let's be kind and say not very good and Calvin Kemp got hunted because his attitude was horrendous.

Aye Danny Boyle always dreamed of playing with Darvel. He signed for you because he was out of options and no other team were daft enough to pay money for him

1 minute ago, andy25 said:

emoji38.pngemoji38.pngemoji38.pngemoji38.png
You are absolutely fucking deluded.
Who are all these brilliant players that hes attracted to Darvel?
Cause I've certainly never heard of most of thememoji848.png

That’s cause u have no knowledge of the game , just keep watching the ball getting humped forward and hear the shouts of win second ball win second ball , the talbot way 

Did a Talbot player shag your wife at some point in the past because theres got to be a reason for your hatred ?
You talk absolute pish.

That’s cause u have no knowledge of the game , just keep watching the ball getting humped forward and hear the shouts of win second ball win second ball , the talbot way 

10 minutes ago, Darvel legend said:

Are u thick ? It’s because of him !  no other manager in junior football could have attracted the players he has to Darvel , Tucker Sloan has an easy Job attracting players to auchinleck as they are serial winners , just think when we start winning things which we will the type of player Mick will can attract to the club , that’s why the talbot support canny keep off our thread 😂😂😂

Sorry M8 I'm not thick far from it. I have seen too many bankrolled clubs coming into the game and apart from you and your small group the rest of us know its the pie mans money that has attracted them to Darvel not the manager. You have two Talbot rejects in your squad as well.