Darvel Juniors 2019/2020

Darvel legend

if away from home i would have chosen petershill , the surface suits the way we play the game 

Always think it a bit disrespectful for an elected / appointed club official to say that they would prefer to be drawn against a particular opponent ...... the inference being that they’ll somehow be easier to beat. One of those things you might ‘think’ ..... but ( as a club official ) should have the courtesy /respect / professionalism not to publicly deride your opponent by saying it out loud.

Can’t imagine your manager would ever think to do it ! What entitles you ?

1 hour ago, Barney Killoch said:

Always think it a bit disrespectful for an elected / appointed club official to say that they would prefer to be drawn against a particular opponent ...... the inference being that they’ll somehow be easier to beat. One of those things you might ‘think’ ..... but ( as a club official ) should have the courtesy /respect / professionalism not to publicly deride your opponent by saying it out loud.

Can’t imagine your manager would ever think to do it ! What entitles you ?

Where did I mention They would be easy or easier to beat ? I said the surface suits the way we play , it will be another very difficult tie but I’d rather we played on that surface as a muck heap away from home at end of January 

Where did I mention They would be easy or easier to beat ? I said the surface suits the way we play , it will be another very difficult tie but I’d rather we played on that surface as a muck heap away from home at end of January 
[/

What was your thinking when you expressed your original preference for Stoneywood or Kello ??

36 minutes ago, Barney Killoch said:

Sorry .... not sure what happened. Looks like I was re-quoting !
The question remains...... what was your thinking when you expressed your original preference for Stoneywood or Kello ?

lowest ranked teams left and if everyone was being honest thats who they would have chosen, and like i said just to make it clear to you petershill away wont be easy but the surface is great and our boys have played fantastic football on it this season already and we have a better chance of game being on and not delaying our season 

lowest ranked teams left and if everyone was being honest thats who they would have chosen, and like i said just to make it clear to you petershill away wont be easy but the surface is great and our boys have played fantastic football on it this season already and we have a better chance of game being on and not delaying our season 

You’re absolutely right .... everyone else looking at the teams left in the draw would be ‘thinking’ exactly that. And they ( and you ) are entitled to ‘think’ that too. My point is, that as a club official, its a tad disrespectful / discourteous / unprofessional...... to turn that thought into a public statement.

21 minutes ago, Barney Killoch said:

You’re absolutely right .... everyone else looking at the teams left in the draw would be ‘thinking’ exactly that. And they ( and you ) are entitled to ‘think’ that too. My point is, that as a club official, its a tad disrespectful / discourteous / unprofessional...... to turn that thought into a public statement.

thanks for ur opinion , but i dont really care what u think 

thanks for ur opinion , but i dont really care what u think 

Whether we agree or disagree is irrelevant although, it does hurt that you don’t care !

For what its worth, I’ve seen your team three times this season. Watched you against the Talbot in the sectional cup right at the start of the season. More recently, I watched you at home to Beith in the West and away to Renfrew in the league the following week.
You’ll be able to work out for yourself ......... you’ve been pumped every time I’ve seen you !
Piss me off and I might just pencil Petershill park in my diary for 25 January !

Whether we agree or disagree is irrelevant although, it does hurt that you don’t care !

For what its worth, I’ve seen your team three times this season. Watched you against the Talbot in the sectional cup right at the start of the season. More recently, I watched you at home to Beith in the West and away to Renfrew in the league the following week.
You’ll be able to work out for yourself ......... you’ve been pumped every time I’ve seen you !
Piss me off and I might just pencil Petershill park in my diary for 25 January !
Can arrange free admission for you!

40 minutes ago, Barney Killoch said:

We might just have most of our players back for the Scottish at end of January , I wouldn’t like to pick the team as it’s scary the ability of the squad and we have done fantastic this season with what we have had to contend with with regards to injuries and guys working away from home , to still be challenging for the title and still in the Scottish right now we are all delighted doon the brae 

We might just have most of our players back for the Scottish at end of January , I wouldn’t like to pick the team as it’s scary the ability of the squad and we have done fantastic this season with what we have had to contend with with regards to injuries and guys working away from home , to still be challenging for the title and still in the Scottish right now we are all delighted doon the brae 

You’ve just weighed your manager in with a new 3 year ? contract.
Let HIM pick the team !

Trust me he does and he’s no bad at it hence why he got a new deal , best manager in Scotland bar none 

I noticed they were selling a cheeky wee Buckfast mulled wine at the Christmas market in Glasgow yesterday....... I’m guessing you’ve already tried it !

I’m still coming to terms with the fact that you don’t care what I think however, given the scale of your investment..... Ronny Deila could win games with that squad !
It would be embarrassing if you didn’t win promotion this season and probably disappointing to go up as anything other than champions.
Having watched you against Beith..... still reckon you’ll need to ‘upgrade’ in a few positions to be competitive in the top league.

I noticed they were selling a cheeky wee Buckfast mulled wine at the Christmas market in Glasgow yesterday....... I’m guessing you’ve already tried it !

I’m still coming to terms with the fact that you don’t care what I think however, given the scale of your investment..... Ronny Deila could win games with that squad !
It would be embarrassing if you didn’t win promotion this season and probably disappointing to go up as anything other than champions.
Having watched you against Beith..... still reckon you’ll need to ‘upgrade’ in a few positions to be competitive in the top league.

Hi Chris Strain