Darvel Juniors 2019/2020

Darvel legend

Guest Mick Kennedy
1 hour ago, Winny Wizen said:

Well that wee post has managed to quieten the “ doon the brae “ posse for three days. 

Have they patched  P and B 

I don’t think you have quietened anyone they are just ignoring you. 

There nothing to look at, he’s always been a registered player from the day he signed. 

So sorry if that maybe upsets you.

Take care 

1 hour ago, Blobby said:

Mick I think the chuckle brothers didn’t know the answer but thanks for clarifying things for Winny

Nothing cleared up. The question was not answered. The question was did his appearance for another team during his sabbatical impact on his registration for the Scottish Cup match. 

Guest Mick Kennedy
45 minutes ago, Winny Wizen said:

Nothing cleared up. The question was not answered. The question was did his appearance for another team during his sabbatical impact on his registration for the Scottish Cup match. 

I’m not aware of that, but if that did happen it would have no impact on us. The issue would be with the club that played a registered player form another club.

I will do thank you 

What rules ...of signed players playing amateur when you are a "pro" then come on  and score the winner I don't know the law but looks hooky to me. So Calvin tells the amateur team I can play because I have left Darvel , plays for  an amateur team then comes back to the fold at Darvel and plays in a Scottish Cup game unless of course he signed amateur for Darvel

Edited by dreggin

13 minutes ago, dreggin said:

What rules ...of signed players playing amateur when you are a "pro" then come on  and score the winner I don't know the law but looks hooky to me. So Calvin tells the amateur team I can play because I have left Darvel , plays for  an amateur team then comes back to the fold at Darvel and plays in a Scottish Cup game unless of course he signed amateur for Darvel

Away and talk pish somewhere else you sad man 

Did he actually officially leave tho or just not attend training games etc .if he had played a competitive Amateur game it would be all over the Amateur forum

Why is he playing amateur when he knows he is on a pro contract ? Take it Darvel retained his registration when he was on his sabbatical in case he just moved into another junior club ?