Darvel Juniors 2019/2020

Darvel legend

1 hour ago, Darvel legend said:

At the end of the day we lost a game of football and deservedly so but after the first 7 minutes we won the game 2-1 played the full second half with 10 men and were without 

haxton ,Perry ,marr,  mcd , Robertson , ferns And Mcpherson So all in all no too much to be disappointed with 

You are a head case of a man 👨 

At the end of the day we lost a game of football and deservedly so but after the first 7 minutes we won the game 2-1 played the full second half with 10 men and were without 
haxton ,Perry ,marr,  mcd , Robertson , ferns And Mcpherson So all in all no too much to be disappointed with 

By your logic, we won 3-1 after 83 minutes [emoji2371]

3 hours ago, Darvel legend said:

I love it when someone comes on and says it would have been different if we had so and so playing.  Every team has players missing from games at this time of year wether through suspension or injury, so if you want to go down that road Beith had at least 4 players that normally play not starting yesterday who have been playing regularly.   

Beith were missing big players as well mcglinchy docherty frize and milliken was on the bench

4 hours ago, Darvel legend said:

I get that milky was millers choice froze was suspended we had 7 missing 

it’s quite a lot 

You are totally beyond parody. I thought Darvel were meant to sweep such teams aside in their quest for global domination. Wanksack.

On 08/11/2019 at 16:46, Mick Kennedy said:

I will only comment on this because you are questioning the character of someone I know personally.

Firstly we have no interest with the number of games he’s missed previously.

Ross played in every pre season game then picked up a bad injury against Kilmarnock missed 6 weeks as a result.

Ross works within the railway industry, unfortunately due to the hold up of government contracts being awarded he has been seconded out to another company due to lack of work. This has resulted in Ross working away in London and Inverness until Xmas.

when Ross is home he attends training even when he misses the Saturday of that week. He has not received one penny during that period a decision Ross fully agrees with, its the same with anyone in that position. 

Since signing with the club, no one could question his commitment towards the club, myself or his team mates. When he is back from work he hasn’t missed a game or training session. 

Sometimes these things happen with work it’s not ideal but cant be avoided, so don’t come on here and make up stories or question someone when you don’t know them or the facts 

Passing on what I heard, touchy! Thot it was a forum didnt realise only 100% facts were allowed posted. If that's the case tell some of the bangers involved with your wee team to wind there necks in, constantly on here having pops at other clubs they know nothing about   👍

23 hours ago, Darvel legend said:

wow haha!!!

That’s the craziest statement in the history of pie&bovril. zooooooooooommmmmer

Back to league duty tomorrow and tough away game at Renfrew , looking forward to it and if we win we would go 11 points clear of Renfrew in 3rd 

Yip will be tough that’s for sure. Was a 7 goal thriller last time down at ours. We will enjoy the surface and should suit us well 🤞🤞.

Was impressed with Renfrew and Bonny when they played us.

MTV