Darvel Juniors 2019/2020

Darvel legend

Another good signing for Darvel and a great addition to the squad .Darvel seem to have assembled one of the best squads in junior football and it seems to be paying off .Lot of jealous people on here who wish there team had a committee and chairman like Darvel who backs the manager .Who next for Darvel DL ,big Boydie ? Or are you waiting till they play the Talbot in the latter stages of the cup to un leash him 😉

Another good signing for Darvel and a great addition to the squad .Darvel seem to have assembled one of the best squads in junior football and it seems to be paying off .Lot of jealous people on here who wish there team had a committee and chairman like Darvel who backs the manager .Who next for Darvel DL ,big Boydie ? Or are you waiting till they play the Talbot in the latter stages of the cup to un leash him [emoji6]

Hahahahaha 🤣 as DL has said we have some serious quality across the squad but had no luck whatsoever with injuries/work commitments. It’s difficult for the guys starting with a different 11 every week - not getting enough time to understand each other’s strengths/weaknesses. Last 4 games we have had no bench either to allow us to change a game. The reason we have had results is because we have some cracking individual players who have the correct attitude. Yes we have been losing goals but Meggatt has been only consistent defender since season started. Our luck must be due to change soon with players available/injuries none more so than this weekends tough opening WoS tie to Beith. I personally haven’t seen Boyle play - can’t anyone enlighten us to his career as gee mixed reports so far 🤷‍♂️

On 06/11/2019 at 22:15, andy25 said:

How manly games has Ross Perry played?

I was at s wedding s couple of weeks back got talking footbsll to a guy who is apparently best mates with Ross Perry. Way it was explained me hes taking yous for a mug.thoussnds of a signing on fee n csnt be arsed turning up yo play st thst level was the impression I got, Just saying like

I was at s wedding s couple of weeks back got talking footbsll to a guy who is apparently best mates with Ross Perry. Way it was explained me hes taking yous for a mug.thoussnds of a signing on fee n csnt be arsed turning up yo play st thst level was the impression I got, Just saying like
Learn to spell before coming on here spouting pish

14 hours ago, wylieboy said:
16 hours ago, Haggis nut said:

Learn to spell before coming on here spouting pish

How many games has he missed the last 3 seasons? How many has he turned up for yous? I can spell, just got chubby fingers 👍

Guest Mick Kennedy
1 hour ago, Haggis nut said:

How many games has he missed the last 3 seasons? How many has he turned up for yous? I can spell, just got chubby fingers 👍

I will only comment on this because you are questioning the character of someone I know personally.

Firstly we have no interest with the number of games he’s missed previously.

Ross played in every pre season game then picked up a bad injury against Kilmarnock missed 6 weeks as a result.

Ross works within the railway industry, unfortunately due to the hold up of government contracts being awarded he has been seconded out to another company due to lack of work. This has resulted in Ross working away in London and Inverness until Xmas.

when Ross is home he attends training even when he misses the Saturday of that week. He has not received one penny during that period a decision Ross fully agrees with, its the same with anyone in that position. 

Since signing with the club, no one could question his commitment towards the club, myself or his team mates. When he is back from work he hasn’t missed a game or training session. 

Sometimes these things happen with work it’s not ideal but cant be avoided, so don’t come on here and make up stories or question someone when you don’t know them or the facts 

Get him a job with Brownings..
Problem solved [emoji846]

I will only comment on this because you are questioning the character of someone I know personally.

Firstly we have no interest with the number of games he’s missed previously.

Ross played in every pre season game then picked up a bad injury against Kilmarnock missed 6 weeks as a result.

Ross works within the railway industry, unfortunately due to the hold up of government contracts being awarded he has been seconded out to another company due to lack of work. This has resulted in Ross working away in London and Inverness until Xmas.

when Ross is home he attends training even when he misses the Saturday of that week. He has not received one penny during that period a decision Ross fully agrees with, its the same with anyone in that position. 

Since signing with the club, no one could question his commitment towards the club, myself or his team mates. When he is back from work he hasn’t missed a game or training session. 

Sometimes these things happen with work it’s not ideal but cant be avoided, so don’t come on here and make up stories or question someone when you don’t know them or the facts 

Guest Mick Kennedy
39 minutes ago, andy25 said:

Get him a job with Brownings..
Problem solved emoji846.png

Lol that would be a massive help mate 

Edited by Mick Kennedy

34 minutes ago, Manintheloby said:

Everyone seems to be going on about Meggatt which I don’t doubt he is an talent at this level . But one for me is miller who seems to have shut his mouth and let his feet do talking and popping up with goals every week from midfield 

Darren has been brilliant for us and seems to be enjoying his football but shutting his mouth 🤔

no so sure of that ha 

3 minutes ago, Darvel legend said:

Darren has been brilliant for us and seems to be enjoying his football but shutting his mouth 🤔

no so sure of that ha 

Darren Miller is a very good player, can give it out and take it. One thing he does do is work his arse off and has bags of quality to go with that work ethic. Seems to be popping up with a few goals aswell.