Darvel Juniors 2019/2020

Darvel legend

Played against David Grant many times when he was at amateur and he was always a total standout. Didn’t see any of him at junior but used to keep an eye on the East Stirling highlights when he was there and he looked a serious threat at that level. I also believe his brother is now on the transfer/loan list at East Stirling. Possible short term help with the injuries Darvel currently have? 

Canny wait to see Granty play sounds like he is just the fit that the gaffer has been looking for. Certainly had more than our fair share of injuries so far this season but as Mick has said before the character shown right through the squad to get the results so far is testament to how well team are gelling

On 22/10/2019 at 21:26, Crazy Feet said:

He was the best striker in amateur football pal. Will be brilliant for you guys.

He's got a pedigree in junior and senior football also so absolutely no worries about him stepping up and making an impact with you.

He could be final piece of the jigsaw for us as we create some amount of chances week in week out and with Archie getting injured we certainly needed someone in , having seen him Against colville I am looking forward to seeing him in a blue jersey 

30 minutes ago, Ringford10 said:
21 hours ago, CopaMundials said:
Excited.com

Heard a few players at Darvel already being tapped up for other clubs next season.

Have they ? That’s good enlighten us to who’s been tapped then and why would they want to leave the most professionally run club in the junior game ? 

They are the benchmark and the team we hope to be some day but I doubt very much if they are run more professionally than the way our club is run at the moment 

I’ve no doubt they are. Do Darvel have stadium safety officers, commercial managers, building and re generation committees, club shops, TV channels, boys clubs with a player path way?

39 minutes ago, southerner said:

I’ve no doubt they are. Do Darvel have stadium safety officers, commercial managers, building and re generation committees, club shops, TV channels, boys clubs with a player path way?

No club in junior football treat  their players the way Mick and his backroom staff do and that’s what I was getting at , and Rome wasn’t built in a day and hopefully if we improve as quick as we have over the last few months on and off the park some day we might need a stadium safety officer 👮‍♀️ 

3 minutes ago, Darvel legend said:

No club in junior football treat  their players the way Mick and his backroom staff do and that’s what I was getting at , and Rome wasn’t built in a day and hopefully if we improve as quick as we have over the last few months on and off the park some day we might need a stadium safety officer 👮‍♀️ 

How would you know that?

7 minutes ago, Darvel legend said:

No club in junior football treat  their players the way Mick and his backroom staff do

How come Knapp and Kemp have walked away then

How come no other club comes on here and makes unquantifiable statements

Edited by Wile E Coyote