Darvel Juniors 2019/2020

Darvel legend

4 hours ago, Blobby said:

i🤡 your as big a fud as thy come just saying
Legend want to be at least he was funny at times #newdarvelsupporteri🤡

I actually suspect the icon is not really a darvel fan but just someone trying to be a pest 

I actually suspect the icon is not really a darvel fan but just someone trying to be a pest 

Ex player that has a grudge with the club maybe 🤷‍♂️, clutching at straws. As Longshanks says he is in no way speaking/representing the clubs views here.

As Ceejayar alluded too the setup at Petershill was spot on. Players/supporters of both teams congregated and discussed the match over a pie/beer in lounge

15 minutes ago, Darvel_Marvel said:

Excited to see him play as never seen him in the ammies mate, but seems to be plenty folks agree with you emoji106.png

He was the best striker in amateur football pal. Will be brilliant for you guys.

He's got a pedigree in junior and senior football also so absolutely no worries about him stepping up and making an impact with you.

He was the best striker in amateur football pal. Will be brilliant for you guys.
He's got a pedigree in junior and senior football also so absolutely no worries about him stepping up and making an impact with you.

That’s good to know - we all trust Mick and co and fully behind everything they do, had to be for it too work. Here’s hoping as we need a goal machine - lots of missed chances that would prob be costly if/when we go up a league

40 minutes ago, Crazy Feet said:

David Grant will rip that league up. He's a terrific player. Brilliant signing for Darvel.

This same player who got put on his bum of the Darvel captain last year in the armies  hope he apologises for his bad mouthing can’t be running about doing that in the juniors 

15 hours ago, Darvel_Marvel said:

That’s good to know - we all trust Mick and co and fully behind everything they do, had to be for it too work. Here’s hoping as we need a goal machine - lots of missed chances that would prob be costly if/when we go up a league

He played for one of the Super Premier Teams in the east a couple of seasons back and was their best player. It's a coup believe me.

16 hours ago, Manintheloby said:

This same player who got put on his bum of the Darvel captain last year in the armies  hope he apologises for his bad mouthing can’t be running about doing that in the juniors 

I still laugh about that, bring it on, aye here you are. Best uppercut I've saw in ages. Total KO in the sitting position. Great striker, shit scrapper. Mick will be well pleased getting him onboard. 

1 hour ago, CopaMundials said:

Will he suit the gaffas style of play and what will be expected of him and the philosophy of Mick etc ?

He'll fit in nicely, he played in a high tempo team in Bannockburn. He's a fine player and scores plenty goals. If everything goes his way he'll be a success as will Mick, I think. 

Played against David Grant many times when he was at amateur and he was always a total standout. Didn’t see any of him at junior but used to keep an eye on the East Stirling highlights when he was there and he looked a serious threat at that level. I also believe his brother is now on the transfer/loan list at East Stirling. Possible short term help with the injuries Darvel currently have?