Darvel Juniors 2019/2020

Darvel legend

Guys apart from the pish That has already been spouted about me on here which I won’t allow and have taken legal advice on one I am not barred from here and two I am not the Darvel icon 

mind u most of you will just make things up as you go along

well done Gartcairn yesterday on ur point , for 25 minutes second half you pinned us in and we couldn’t get out but if we had taken our chances first half the game would have been well over , we know how difficult these games are away from home and Over the course of a league season points will be dropped , we have no Devine right to beat anyone but we are in mid October and still unbeaten away form home which we will take as this league is not easy and just while on the subject of away from home we are in the middle of 6 away games on the bounce which is disgraceful , no junior team I don’t care how much money they have should have no home games in a calendar month throughout the season ,

some clubs can even get home games in a cup final 🤔

What a dilemma for the wee guy who needs a chair to see over the heads of the big boys. Being  the Beau of both DL and the fixtures Secretary he will be tormented. Should he like DLs comments  and go against Kenny or should he defend Kenny as he has on every other occasion.  Pavlov’s Dog won’t know if he should chase his tale or lick his ear.  

Guys apart from the pish That has already been spouted about me on here which I won’t allow and have taken legal advice on one I am not barred from here and two I am not the Darvel icon 
well done Gartcairn yesterday on ur point , for 25 minutes second half you pinned us in and we couldn’t get out but if we had taken our chances first half the game would have been well over , we know how difficult these games are away from home and Over the course of a league season points will be dropped , we have no Devine right to beat anyone but we are in mid October and still unbeaten away form home which we will take as this league is not easy and just while on the subject of away from home we are in the middle of 6 away games on the bounce which is disgraceful , no junior team I don’t care how much money they have should have no home games in a calendar month throughout the season ,
some clubs can even get home games in a cup final [emoji848]

2 accounts, crafty.

2 minutes ago, Viewparker said:
58 minutes ago, griffiti on the wall said:

Anyway this page is about the great work Darvel are doing on and off the park not about some eejit that had a meltdown down last season so apologies lads
Good luck Darvel f**k the haters  

Darvel are doing great work and hopefully will be two divisions away from you by the time May comes. 

Btw I noticed you went missing for a wee while when the “gaffer “ called you out for spouting your pish.  What’s your pet name for the new boss ?  

Edited by Viewparker

Haha never went anywhere clown shoe
Our page has sadly died a death , a bit like your patter image wanting a team relegated cos you dislike one of there fans [emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]

Considering my role last season being involved in candy merch and the social media aspect Andy was indeed my Gaffer so don't know why your getting your frillies in a twist

Darvel are doing great work and hopefully will be two divisions away from you by the time May comes. 
Btw I noticed you went missing for a wee while when the “gaffer “ called you out for spouting your pish.  What’s your pet name for the new boss ?  

7 hours ago, Darvel legend said:

some clubs can even get home games in a cup final 🤔

Some clubs can get to a final!

We as a club would like to wish our captain big mcd all the best as he enters hospital for an operation tomorrow morning , the big man is a true leader and has been outstanding the last 5-6 weeks , with Archie looking like he got a bad injury yesterday Mick hasn’t got his troubles to seek , with 8 missing yesterday for differing reasons last thing we needed was another 2 out long term 

Just sign another 2..
Moneys no object [emoji1787]

We as a club would like to wish our captain big mcd all the best as he enters hospital for an operation tomorrow morning , the big man is a true leader and has been outstanding the last 5-6 weeks , with Archie looking like he got a bad injury yesterday Mick hasn’t got his troubles to seek , with 8 missing yesterday for differing reasons last thing we needed was another 2 out long term 

What was wrong with Calvin Kemp yesterday?

47 minutes ago, Darvel Icon said:

Should be celebrating but on here as it’s all about the Darvel

No actually I was replying to a cheap shot at Talbot concerning the final. I go through all the threads and only reply if I think my team is being done an injustice. I couldn't give a hoot about Darvel.

9 hours ago, Viewparker said:

What a dilemma for the wee guy who needs a chair to see over the heads of the big boys. Being  the Beau of both DL and the fixtures Secretary he will be tormented. Should he like DLs comments  and go against Kenny or should he defend Kenny as he has on every other occasion.  Pavlov’s Dog won’t know if he should chase his tale or lick his ear.  

Nobody from Darvel knew who GOTW was until last season and since meeting Chris face to face I think I can speak on behalf of the Darvel support by not havin a bad word to say against him, he’s the same as we are, passionate about his team.

10 hours ago, Manintheloby said:

Soon as gaffer get better offer he won’t be no were let’s face it use  are a stepping stone to we’re he wants to be and that’s in Rio league with better team than Darvel . Right time right place for him to take over Darvel end off 

Mick’s good but ffs Brazil🤷🏻‍♂️

Cheers m8
In life you take folk as you meet them and you lads were sound when I first met you and I'm looking for to coming back down just before Xmas to see yourself ,DL and the pie man get the latest chat and a bit of banter before going in the away end and cheering my team on while DL is going bonkers on the other side ( well I hope is anyway cos we are winning lol ).

Nobody from Darvel knew who GOTW was until last season and since meeting Chris face to face I think I can speak on behalf of the Darvel support by not havin a bad word to say against him, he’s the same as we are, passionate about his team.

3 hours ago, Darvel legend said:

Actually got the makings of a decent country song there with those lyrics! Fire in a drink problem and a deid spouse and it's  ivor novello time for DL!

Just now, Thatsvulgar said:

Actually got the makings of a decent country song there with those lyrics! Fire in a drink problem and a deid spouse and it's  ivor novello time for DL!

I'd like to point out I was making a joke about the way country songs tend to follow a pattern of tragic events and in no way referring to the private life of DL. I'm kind of freaking  out about the whole legal advice thing that got mentioned!

I know a guy who slagged off hit comedian Andy Cameron on Twitter for having a sub-standard face and ended up doing 7 month in Polmont!