Darvel Juniors 2019/2020

Darvel legend

Caught the last 15mins after gartcairn 21s game...end to end...sending off defo a yellow...great quick free kick...why did no darvel players stand in front of ball till wall was organised....and how many coaches do darvel have?...i counted 7 guys on touchline....not ideal ground but im sure over next year or 2 it will be up to darvel standards..

11 minutes ago, IR1970 said:

Caught the last 15mins after gartcairn 21s game...end to end...sending off defo a yellow...great quick free kick...why did no darvel players stand in front of ball till wall was organised....and how many coaches do darvel have?...i counted 7 guys on touchline....not ideal ground but im sure over next year or 2 it will be up to darvel standards..

Yep it defo will be mate. Similar to Clydebank except turn styles seats and covering along with a new pitch for next season 

47 minutes ago, IR1970 said:

I laughed today when 6 committee arrived with the team and 12 Committee Cards were shown at the gate from the Bus  😂😂

1 hour ago, Gartcairn Army said:

Yep it defo will be mate. Similar to Clydebank except turn styles seats and covering along with a new pitch for next season 

Hopefully a few of the 21s step up and i will see the changes...

1 hour ago, Darvel Icon said:

Thanks for your input manthattalksjobby all about the Darvel

Lol all about Darvel soon as mr Kennedy goes it will be same as his amateur team  all the players follow . use will be back to being absolutely  pish enjoy while it last as and try stop bad mouthing clubs and grounds people are trying to improve the junior game IE gartcairn