Darvel Juniors 2019/2020

Darvel legend

so that's u slagged off 2 ex-bankies players now , burbridge who signed for cumbernauld and now Johnston for Darvel
and the same statement " they'l both chuck it at Christmas " but like the Murphy's your not bitter eh ? [emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]

will chuck it before Christmas work commitments again lol

On 11/09/2019 at 20:56, kilsyth ranger said:

so that's u slagged off 2 ex-bankies players now , burbridge who signed for cumbernauld and now Johnston for Darvel
and the same statement " they'l both chuck it at Christmas " but like the Murphy's your not bitter eh ? emoji1787.pngemoji1787.pngemoji1787.png

Burbidge was utter drivel at Kilbirnie...when he bothered showing up. Not one for criticising players but he is an exception.

tbh only saw him for the bankies against us and he always caused us problems and always thought he was a good player, uve obviously saw him playing at kilbirnie an wasn't impressed [emoji1787]

Burbidge was utter drivel at Kilbirnie...when he bothered showing up. Not one for criticising players but he is an exception.

1 hour ago, kilsyth ranger said:

tbh only saw him for the bankies against us and he always caused us problems and always thought he was a good player, uve obviously saw him playing at kilbirnie an wasn't impressed emoji1787.png

He's fast bud his pace deceives folk into believing he contribues. Head down arse up run run run no vision no composure. 2 goals in 18 month. He spent more time male modeling than training. 

Well put Satori - he's been spouting utter cack since he came on. clearly has an issue with Darvel in some way or another.
Anyway back to real fitba - looking forward to playing the lie start of net month, you guys are out the trap welll so far this season, and from the match report on Saturday yous could have made it more at sommervel? we have bad luck with some injuries which will hopefully improve but great to be top nevertheless. 
many new signings this season?

Any new signings Gordon

On 11/09/2019 at 20:56, kilsyth ranger said:

and the same statement " they'l both chuck it at Christmas " but like the Murphy's your not bitter eh ? emoji1787.pngemoji1787.pngemoji1787.png

Burbidge, one ‘r’ too many kilsyth anger. (I’ve evened it up) 😀⚽

Darvel are delighted to announce the signing of Phil Johnstone, the ex Clydebank, Dumbarton, Airdrie, Stirling Albion and Clyde player will be a great a addition to the squad.

Darvel Manager Mick Kennedy was delighted to get Phil on board “ Phil is another great addition to the club, he’s a versatile player I have admired for a number of years. When signing players it’s important you have  the right characteristics to play for me and Phil has them in abundance, he’s also a great lad and will fit perfectly in to the squad. I would like to again thank the club for supporting me to bring Phil to Darvel“

3 hours ago, Ceejayar said:

Darvel are delighted to announce the signing of Phil Johnstone, the ex Clydebank, Dumbarton, Airdrie, Stirling Albion and Clyde player will be a great a addition to the squad.

Darvel Manager Mick Kennedy was delighted to get Phil on board “ Phil is another great addition to the club, he’s a versatile player I have admired for a number of years. When signing players it’s important you have  the right characteristics to play for me and Phil has them in abundance, he’s also a great lad and will fit perfectly in to the squad. I would like to again thank the club for supporting me to bring Phil to Darvel“

Wow 

Another great signing for our wee club

17 minutes ago, catakoom said:

So have you seen him playing or are you just going on "hearsay"

Personally not seen him play but has had a wealth of experience judging by celtic as a youth then a string of senior teams (Dumbarton/Stirling/Clyde).

We are all behind the manager and trust him fully whether choices are good/bad - we have to be.

Whats your take then Catakoom? 🤷‍♂️

What position does he play?