Darvel Juniors 2019/2020

Darvel legend

2 minutes ago, Darvel_Marvel said:

emoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.pnghaha goalie would have saved them mate

Good result for yous lads and could see it easily the way you played us last week. I nearly put you on my treble today but shat it and took Cumbernauld for a draw instead emoji23.png

Hope you didn’t leave your brollies at Duncansfield today emoji44.png

Ha ha, you put them to good use bud, went 1 nil down but ran the game after that, played well with 2 up top the day and took most of our chances and could have scored more tbh, frustration got the better of a couple of they're players the day, game was over by then though, a turned round and said to ma mate, keep an eye on number 2 and 6, they are losing the plot, sure enough 2 and 6 got sent off within 15 mins, good win and hope we can kick on with some of our players coming back

Just watched the clip on twitter of your striker getting booked for diving. Shocker from the ref.

Shocking mate - that was a long with whole host of decisions. Archie is some player with loads in the locker and diving isn’t one of them - he either fouled or scoring.

Well done on your victory today [emoji106]

Guest Mick Kennedy
2 hours ago, South Beach said:

I see on the amateur thread that Colville park have folded, must be alarm bells ringing with the good people of Darvel.

Why should Darvel be concerned with the situation with Colville? 

58 minutes ago, Darvel_Marvel said:

Typical nonsense comment pending from South Beach.......don’t rise to it Mick. His comment is totally irrelevant. As geo87 confirmed up there with one of the brain deed comments on here.....yawn!

There are some real fucktards  on the Darvel  thread but South Beach is by far the worst.  I don't normally check profiles on here but go on and check the percentage of his posts that are about Darvel.  He is a relative newcomer but obviously has an axe to grind.   This site has gone to the dogs because of posters like South Bitch. Absolutely no positive input.   Another one for my ignore list.  

10 minutes ago, Satori. said:

There are some real fucktards  on the Darvel  thread but South Beach is by far the worst.  I don't normally check profiles on here but go on and check the percentage of his posts that are about Darvel.  He is a relative newcomer but obviously has an axe to grind.   This site has gone to the dogs because of posters like South Bitch. Absolutely no positive input.   Another one for my ignore list.  

Well put Satori - he's been spouting utter cack since he came on. clearly has an issue with Darvel in some way or another.

Anyway back to real fitba - looking forward to playing the lie start of net month, you guys are out the trap welll so far this season, and from the match report on Saturday yous could have made it more at sommervel? we have bad luck with some injuries which will hopefully improve but great to be top nevertheless. 

many new signings this season?

4 hours ago, Darvel_Marvel said:

Well put Satori - he's been spouting utter cack since he came on. clearly has an issue with Darvel in some way or another.

Anyway back to real fitba - looking forward to playing the lie start of net month, you guys are out the trap welll so far this season, and from the match report on Saturday yous could have made it more at sommervel? we have bad luck with some injuries which will hopefully improve but great to be top nevertheless. 

many new signings this season?

A few new boys and they are settling in well. We haven't really played as well as we can in the last couple of games but we are getting the results. Definitely looking forward to the Darvel game.

You should post your ignore list, it might make interesting reading.

Hearing Philip Johnston is signing for Darvel this week. Formerly Clydebank, Clyde, Dumbarton, Airdrie.

Not saw him play but seems to have a decent CV!
Very fast right winger not got alot of skill hes like an old fashioned winger kick the ball past the defender n run past him. Like most wingers very inconsistant. Dont think we saw the best of him tbh

Mon the papers