Darvel Juniors 2019/2020

Darvel legend

I've been watching this thread for a while because it's an interesting story developing and i'm interested in seeing how MK gets on in his new role in a new arena (Junior fitbaw) and how Darvel get on generally, but this thread has turned into an absolute farce at times.

Darvel Legend aside (and i'll be honest, that guy is probably the biggest roaster on here), but the majority of Darvel posters have been absolutely fine and reasonable. MK has, in my opinion, conducted himself with integrity whenever he posts despite seeing some utter tripe being spouted towards him. One person posted making at least 4 jibes about his "amateur" background, which is incredible as that guy has probably never managed a team in his life. From afar it looks as if Mick has done a terrific job thus far and going well in the league, bit of excitement about the club etc. So the fact he's come from amateurs has no bearing on success at all. We all have to start somewhere.

It's the Darvel snipers that are really turning this thread into a circus (albeit DL has given ALOT of ammunition to be fair - and now it looks like Darvel Icon is either the same guy or at least the same persona). 

Someone said it perfectly earlier by saying that there's people on here that wouldn't act the same way in person as they do behind a screen - I think people should think about that and stop being absolute to$$ers in all honesty. 

The whole Kemp situation and the hysteria that caused on here and trying to slag the club was mental as well.
Club wants to sign player. Club agree's fee with other club. Player seems keen. Player agrees. Club announce (officially or unofficially it doesn't matter). There's a hitch in deal. Deal called off at late stages.

Big deal. It probably happens all the time. Weird nonsense aimed towards the team for no apparent reason.

In summary:

DL / DI - stay off the forum, you cause your club too much crap because you're a bit of a bellend in truth, you invite way too much bad press that most of the good guys don't deserve. 

Mick - keep doing a good job, good luck with the team.

Absolutely spot on, a sit n read this thread at times in utter disbelief, the amount of childish pish talk is amazing,

On 04/09/2019 at 02:58, clash city rocker said:

Kilbirnie had Forde on loan then permanently signed from Stranraer. Good wee player all left foot ,you know he will never go onto his right foot always cuts inside onto his left always takes two or three touches  but packs some power into his shooting. Darren Miller set up a good few goals for him when they played together for Ladeside. He will want a good wage that's for sure Ladeside couldn't really afford to keep him and he chose to go to Pollok.. that's fitba.

I think you'll find Forde took a wage cut when he came to Pollok.

Good to meet the Legend and Marvel today. Well done on your victory in what I thought was a good competitive game.
T

You too Tombo.

Was a physical game mate and felt like we had a good few chances that didn’t go our way but hey that’s football 🤷‍♂️

Liked the look of your number 3 Grant someone he looks like a player. Valuable 3 points for us nevertheless. Look forward to seeing you boys back at Recreation Park [emoji106]

Grant Thorburn on loan from Ayr Utd

You too Tombo.

Was a physical game mate and felt like we had a good few chances that didn’t go our way but hey that’s football [emoji2369]

Liked the look of your number 3 Grant someone he looks like a player. Valuable 3 points for us nevertheless. Look forward to seeing you boys back at Recreation Park [emoji106]

Lucky yous weren't playin us the day lads, we would have pumped yeez [emoji23][emoji23]

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]haha goalie would have saved them mate

Good result for yous lads and could see it easily the way you played us last week. I nearly put you on my treble today but shat it and took Cumbernauld for a draw instead [emoji23]

Hope you didn’t leave your brollies at Duncansfield today [emoji44]