Darvel Juniors 2019/2020

Darvel legend

2 hours ago, Billy XBoswell said:

Wow, thats a bit low & 2 faced from you Fake News Guy

lets put it in to context .... Shuggie has just recently joined Darv£l Posse on here & made an offer to me & another poster for wee chat doon the brae, Tea & Cake. I would be daft not to find out who he is.

By the way Shuggie I never seen you at match, I was keeping a low profile as i am sure you will understand & i hope everything works out okay for you

Fake News Guy .... a bit low not only trying to bring my family in too this, now you are questioning my work integrity??????

Who is actually the lowlife?

For the record..... although I did not like & reacted to the bile etc. that DL spouted on here about other teams,players,pitches , results (My sons team included) I was howver the first to say that GC comment was out of order & should have ben removed/deleted.

Yes, I have made some comments/reference about Sweeties  but the big man sure gave it out to others in the past, so hey ho

Lastly .... You guys are the ones that started The Trolling:

“We know who you I are and what you do” 

I am more than happy to back off if thats what you want but your Posse has to also stop trying to bait me at the same time matey

PS .... It’s a bit ironic that DL is being called out recently on Ayrshire  Ammies Forum .... complaining about them being “Like a Pack of Wolves” if he makes a comment they don’t agree with

I will leave it out there with you guys

Spot on mate, they can't moan about DL getting abuse and then dish the same shite out to you or others.

Wow, thats a bit low & 2 faced from you Fake News Guy

lets put it in to context .... Shuggie has just recently joined Darv£l Posse on here & made an offer to me & another poster for wee chat doon the brae, Tea & Cake. I would be daft not to find out who he is.

By the way Shuggie I never seen you at match, I was keeping a low profile as i am sure you will understand & i hope everything works out okay for you

Fake News Guy .... a bit low not only trying to bring my family in too this, now you are questioning my work integrity??????

Who is actually the lowlife?

For the record..... although I did not like & reacted to the bile etc. that DL spouted on here about other teams,players,pitches , results (My sons team included) I was howver the first to say that GC comment was out of order & should have ben removed/deleted.

Yes, I have made some comments/reference about Sweeties  but the big man sure gave it out to others in the past, so hey ho

Lastly .... You guys are the ones that started The Trolling:

“We know who you I are and what you do” 

I am more than happy to back off if thats what you want but your Posse has to also stop trying to bait me at the same time matey

PS .... It’s a bit ironic that DL is being called out recently on Ayrshire  Ammies Forum .... complaining about them being “Like a Pack of Wolves” if he makes a comment they don’t agree with

I will leave it out there with you guys

It’s all about the Vale, no one likes us we don’t care. We’re on our way oi oi oi

Hearing darvel are trying to bolster there attack even further 
made a bid for pollloks Adam forde on Friday  what a coup he would be  some. Player 

Are you the new fake news guy lol [emoji23]

He scored a fair share of goals last season. No sure if he played at Stranraer alongside Kemp before. Maybe someone could confirm that as they must be around same age.

On 02/09/2019 at 10:10, Darvel_Marvel said:

Don’t rise to him Sommerville lad he’s a nobody. That’s the kind of shallow person he is anyway judging people on appearance - I wonder if he is like that with his potential work clients emoji848.png. Maybe his bosses would like to know about him trolling people on the internet - highly professional businessman right there.

And for your information the guy has had the big C and dealing with enough in his personal life without being attacked/scorned by lowlife individuals like yourself!!

Now do one...

Nobody likes a grass mate.

On 02/09/2019 at 20:53, Darvel_Marvel said:

Are you the new fake news guy lol emoji23.png

He scored a fair share of goals last season. No sure if he played at Stranraer alongside Kemp before. Maybe someone could confirm that as they must be around same age.

Kilbirnie had Forde on loan then permanently signed from Stranraer. Good wee player all left foot ,you know he will never go onto his right foot always cuts inside onto his left always takes two or three touches  but packs some power into his shooting. Darren Miller set up a good few goals for him when they played together for Ladeside. He will want a good wage that's for sure Ladeside couldn't really afford to keep him and he chose to go to Pollok.. that's fitba.

Kilbirnie had Forde on loan then permanently signed from Stranraer. Good wee player all left foot ,you know he will never go onto his right foot always cuts inside onto his left always takes two or three touches  but packs some power into his shooting. Darren Miller set up a good few goals for him when they played together for Ladeside. He will want a good wage that's for sure Ladeside couldn't really afford to keep him and he chose to go to Pollok.. that's fitba.

Surely a wee club like us couldn’t attract a player like this